Red Deer Car Show August 7th, 2004 UPDATED!

Yeah, if the there is enough interest, I wouldn’t mind heading down there and showing the NECC off :wink:

Who’s up for it?

Possible interested! :slight_smile:

I wouldnt mind going:)

Last years show was fun!

I think that would be alright to check out.

Dude theres a “Sweetest Mullet” contest… I’m there!! lol :mrgreen: That cracked me up when I read the poster!

At least with the mix of muscle and imports there shold be a big, diverse crowd to make it entertaining.

I might be able to go depending on work. Be sure to bring some stickers and I will pay my membership if I make it out.

Thats awesome cause I actually have a mullet!!! Been growing it since a month ago! :smiley:

I dont really like how half the cars posted in their “rice and all things funny” picture gallery are nissans:?

The Edmonton and Calgary Z clubs are supposed to be having a half-way meet that same weekend, but on the sunday, Aug. 8th. (Just FYI).

Ok I am gonna post up on beyond asking for people to meet halfway. We have 2 options:

1.Do it on Saturday and attend the Creations show and maybe win some trophies.
2. Do it on Sunday with the Z clubs, as long as they dont mind our company.

The half-way meet thing is not confirmed yet unfortunately. :frowning: I step out of the fray for a little while to get married this summer (august) and everything falls apart… :stuck_out_tongue: I had to back out of having anything to do with organzing the meet because I can’t even go. But I’m trying to stir the hornets nest right now to find out who (if anyone) is still organizing this half-way meet, or its going to flop!

Here is my idea…We go to the Creations car show, leave after (5pm), cruse down to Sylvan.

Have a Z Club/ NECC meet in edmonton at a later date.

This way we can get our name out to some new people in Red Deer this year

And, Chris K’s old silvia will probably be there. Man, I love that car. :shock:

So the people who are interested are:

SRBURG13
Zazam
1mns13
Dconz
silvia_s13
phat240

I"m just in for the Saturday. Looks like they won’t give me Sunday off.

Alright, work is booked off for Saturday. But I do work Sunday.

Creations has now made a Best Nissan Trophy!!! I told them that there was enough of us going to do that for us. So we better have a bunch of us going.

Can’t go man. :frowning:

August 7th is my stag, and August 21st (dyno day) is my wedding.

Have fun guys… Represent!!

Married…Wow. congrates!!

Baaaaaaaaahhh. I forgot I have to go to a wedding with my GF on the 7th. I cant come. Sorry everyone.

COME HERE AND SAY THAT!! :twisted: :evil:

So Roll-in is at 10am and the show starts at 12. So what time should we meet up at for the cruise down and where should this be at?