Red F150 undercover?

saw a red F150 pulling someone over as i hopped on the 90…

is it a trooper? sherif? bueller?

troopers cannot use undercover vehicles while on patrol

its a undercover…not sure what branch but ive detailed it before…

WRONG!!!

+1 to this… every year state police sit a half dozen or so marked cars on the thruway as the chase cars and 2 unmarked cars as the stingers.

OH and btw state police had a mass training session at the fairgrounds, over 20 vehicles. Retired sp tells me they are gearing up for another battle with the Indians.

NATIVE AMERICANS!!!

what are they expecting a riot or something??

run to the hills!

The I-90 is notorious for undercover vehicles. My friend got pulled over for passing on the right and speeding. The trooper was in a Grey Malibu.

They don’t want another face off like they had a few years back with the whole tire burning and shit. Spitzer is going to tax them no matter what and they are going to go crazy, or should I say on the warpath.

Executive Order No. 35, issued April 17, 1996 (Ordering that Unmarked Police Vehicles of the State of New York not be Used for the Routine Stopping of Motorists in Connection with Traffic Violations);

So they can use an unmarked to run radar, but a marked car has to pull you over.

http://www.ny.gov/governor/executive_orders/exeorders/5.html

Maybe when they’re being good, but when they start blocking the 90 they’re fucking indians.

Maybe when they’re being good, but when they start blocking the 90 they’re fucking indians.

Then the stop was unjust. The cop was wearing his hat, and pointed his finger to pull over. I know this because I was three cars back when he got pulled over. Pat explained everything to me afterwards. Where is order 35? I see 34 and 36…removed?

They’re in order by date signed. Just search the page for “unmarked”.

i love how everybody jumps on me abotu shit when i know im right, thank you for posting this first before i had a chance to search it

so it coulda been a sherif? or really any local department…

I wasn’t yelling at you:D

I was pulled over by an unmarked trooper once and he said he had to wait til a marked car came by to give me the ticket, it didn’t make sense then.

Also wasn’t the law put forth because there was a murderer going around pulling over young girls as a “unmarked cop” and raping them?

yes, that was the reasoning… i think it should be true for any unmarked car… i WILL NOT and wont pull over for an unmarked car EVER, i will continue driving like ti wasnt there until a marked cruiser signals me to pull over, they cannot give you shit for doing so (says my cop friends)

Hope you have a good lawyer on retainer then. That order applies ONLY to state police. If an unmarked town cop, sheriff, or multitude of other non-state police cars tries to pull you over and you don’t stop, it’s evading. And your ass will end up in jail. Some advice, kick someone’s ass on the first day, or become someone’s bitch, then you’ll be ok. /officespace.