Redline is still alive and kicking

Howard posting up on camaro5.com

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198811

What a clown.

I imagine CSX is shipping this as they are one of the big shippers of vehicles for our area. Maybe with the help of Lozano we can find out what this “mule” really looks like and if it’s anything really special.

If you read in a bit, its going to florida and its not really mule. Hes just using the wrong words according to what he says later on.

Oh didn’t read too far into it. Is his shop out Florida now??

Seems as if a troll stumbled on their thread this am.

:pop

Omg lmaoooo, #1RLsupporter ahahahahaa

Who is #1 lolololololol

He is prolly reading this thread right now trying to figure out the same thing! LOL

the internets never get old!

From what I gather the shop in Florida is where Howard Works. Does not own . But like I said thats what I’m told so who knows . I’m awaiting to see what this guy says next .

lol it’s funny watching the nut swingers defend Howard the clown. I give it a year or 2 before that community figures out what a tool he is.

Hahaha, #1 got a warning and posts removed. LOOOOLLLLLLOOOL

More or less it was:

#1: Will you actually tighten down the throttle body bolts this time?

HT: in 15 years I never had a throttle body fall off a car.

#1: Ohh really… What about the one on the dyno or the other that fell off on the highway, THIS YEAR?

Mods to the rescue and the nutswingers removed the posts.

ahahahahaa

someone should post the Cock picture john had on his facebook on there, id love to see the LOLs :rofl:rofl:rofl

LOL

URL please i forgot where it is. I want to lol

Loom in my posts I have started on my profile . It will be in the one wit the title how my day went or suttin .

:rofl

:rofl

Post it Pussy

THAT’S the mule Howard is excited about!