Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

Not at all. When u got fuckin goons reppin redline doing 200mph bombs down rt9 and kicking vipers, then the owner being a dick to potential customers they can kiss my ass. I don’t care if god himself works for redline, they need to start acting like adults and not juiced up guidos looking to fight everyone on shift.

Ps: who have they helped? Last time I checked they were letting great customers/friends get their shit fucked up in the parking lot where they decided to put it. So yea, fuck them scumholes who look out for themselves only.

Looks like another test driving expedition is in order.

Good luck just walking in and trying to test drive an HTR Camaro or anything of the sort, one of those and a used GTO that they could give two shits about is completely different.

The 454 LSx truck sounds like it will be badass, really interested in seeing that.

Exactly.

Fuck Redline/Howard and the way that they treat current/potential customers…here is a quote-

"“Travis,
Aren’t you the one that is on the shit518 site that likes blasting me that I’m a hack calibrator? same Travis??
Howard”

I think that statement shows how Redline/Howard and anyone associated with them (Dan, I include you) feel about this site and it’s members.

I know the tune I saw from him was not a tune at all and I wouldnt let a car leave my possesion with any thing like what he did

There u have it Mav. We here at shift think redline and anything ASSociated with them should go eat a sweaty taint.

O and I love it how certain fan bois from shift can go show their support and be all fake behind their backs. Fuck that shit. Keep it real. Howie I’m one of the many that doesn’t like you and never will when you treat potential customers like that. Travis was simply neutral towards you and you once again showed you true colors.

Exactly. Dude has no idea how to treat potential/current customers, period. I knew that for awhile, but felt no need to be public until he dissed me…oh…for the 3rd time?! At this point I (along with guys like Emanual) have no problem steering people away from them.

The way I see it is you cant hate on Dan too much for what goes on above his head. He is a GM, and Howard is the owner, right? For Dans sake, its not like he can just tell his boss to GTFO. Hes just doing his job I guess. We all like to point fingers here at shift, some more than others… and as much as I hate the shit Tony so proudly flaunts, well flaunted now, make Redline look tainted.

Simple as this… if Redline, Howard, Dan, Joe wrench turner cared enough about their “street cred” and how many people are getting sour tastes about them… How hard would it be to tell the douche customer to stay out of their business, and come on here to publicly smooth things over and discredit the BS being spread around? They don’t need our money, they have bigger fish to fry… so it doesn’t much matter I guess. So I can see why they might care less.

doesn’t matter to me, I spin my own wrenches… They are a local business and competition to other builders… I take it for what it is say carry on.

Well said mike.

It is what it is, Redline will always have a tainted reputation on here. Considering that Redline does not wanna do business with ‘us’ in general, I don’t see coming on here and bragging about builds/awards/etc being mutually beneficial.

Travis i disagree with you for one simple reason. A company based out of the 518 like them or hate them accomplished a very rare thing. Went to most well known show in the industry and took home some hardware.

Yea but what fucking good has he done for the fucking 518? Answer me that jay. Put us on the map for being arrogant assholes??? Fuck that shit

Exactly.

Hey, don’t lump me into your raging hatred of them. I have had, and won’t have any experience with them, so I don’t care what they do, but I don’t think they need to go eat a sweaty taint.

I am not defending their behavior in the past. I just give the devil it’s due so to speak.

Thing is, the same arrogance will continue in the future. Fucking place works on GM products which are ALL garbage, not just the older ones, ha (I own some now so don’t hate). Place acts like they build Lambos and you ask them to tune a Yugo

lol no hate here buddy, Hell my rodeo has a gm engine. :banghead You guys have a valid point but I stand by what I said.

For the record, being such a “hater” is making my site Shift518.com look like a bunch of haters and I get a lot of bad reviews from others about the site and the members because of that.

So in other terms you’re guilty of being EvilZr1 of Shift world and making me Howard.

You sleep on that.

Look on the brightside you could get the site sponsored by haterade