Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

dan like i said to ya before at our last meating . i have nuttin against u just the calibrator as he calls himself . the rumors as ya call em about tonys zr1 are from your own guys that work for u , no im not droppin names at all . what happened with the redline /denoyer split a few of us have been hearing about also from your insiders . im not bein a dick or i could let a whole bag a shit out but i wont for respect to you i obv need to talk to ya again in person to see what is really up with a few other things i heard are happenin and or that need to happen to really have your perf division take off

if I recall, less then 2 years ago there was a problem with RL and Vengeance Racing over Johns black C6. The problem was GM high tech did a report on this black C6 and Howard made a deal with the owner of Vengeance racing to give them credit in the report for the custom grind cam that made big numbers.

well when it came to the article, there was no credit to the main source of this build and power. The Vengeance custom ground cam. Then the middle man (GM high tech editor) got thrown in the middle and was being blamed (by howard) for not giving vengeance credit. Then the editor came in and said he wasnt told a single thing to say about vengeance.

There was a HUGE blowout on ls1tech about it. ALOT of big time shops within a 300 mile driving distance joined in…and it wasnt to side with RL. The thread was locked and deleted…

if you can all remember this thread im talking about, it was posted on here a while ago

Sorry whome are you referring?

Maybe you should worry more about people bragging about 200mph bombs down a somewhat residential area then some of us fellow honest shifters. No disrespect but just saying. All this talk about what good Howard has done for the 518 is shit.

vlad , trust me . the amount of negative talk of redline is nuttin in comparison to what is bein said on bigger and much broader sites . redline did it to themselves by cobbing , fuckin , and just being blatent assholes to others . as im sure these awards are only gonna increase the ego of the shop and make it that much harder when someone wants there help .

As long as it’s not in a threatening manner, I’m going to do my part to inform and ‘protect’ others from getting fucked by any shop, does not matter if its local, mail order, etc. I bit my tongue long enough, this is far from a one time incident.

truth in that statement

I dont see how Shift gets a bad name for deterring people from wasting their money. Plus why would you care what those people think when it comes to a local car forum designed for shooting the shit with each other

Just a little FYI for shift. The 2010 Camaro won the hottest car at sema for 2010. Not the redline camaro, all the 2010 camaros there had the same “hottest car sticker”. Just like the F series ford pickup won 2010 hottest truck.

Ahh so the truth comes about

O shit son! So every Camaro I see driving around is a sema winner. Wow good job redline for buying an ss and being the biggest cholos in the 518 area!

The way I see it, we have a mature member posting cool information and he gets ripped through 4 degrees of separation associaton with Howard.

Thank god you don’t have anything against Kevin Bacon because I hear he’s only 7 degrees of separation from him.

haha i saw this shit coming before i even opened the thread…

vlad , like i said man . I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DAN . i applaud him doin wwhat he is doin he is just in bed with a asshole

Yea Dan has started a very successful program and hats off to him. Its the tuner who is questionable

vlad. i have a problem with your current attitude. you should relax.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

LOLLLL

Seems like what Vlad is saying is that it’s getting really old when every time this guy posts something about what he’s doing the RLMS haters come out and go on and on about what a jerk Howard is and how dumb Dan is for doing business with him. That being said I’m not a fan of RLMS, I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about people getting ripped off, cars getting damaged etc. Either way Maverick seems like a good guy that is selling cool cars and is being successful. Oh well he uses a shop to build them that none of us like. If it really bothers everybody so much go open your own speed shop and beat Howard at his own game otherwise give the poor guy a break.

all honesty, what the hell does it have todo with our area? NOTHING. i hate when i hear ppl say that cause its not beneficial to any one of us when a man with alot of money build an empire with the money hes had. he didnt make it big in the car world cause of what he did, its becasue he has the bank to back him. it might benefit his workers. sure as hell does him tho

i am promoting one hell of a shop . its coppola motorsports . dan knows who he is very well .