Redline Motorsports? good or bad

It’s not worth arguing with children. I know what went down and I’ll leave it at that! If everyone wants to believe that Synapse is the Holy grail of Shops so be it.

On a side note… Another great shop is RT Tuning down in Lansdale PA.

*** A stock DE engine will not support 600 hp. They are good for around 400-450 max…

A stock HR block is good for 550-575 crank hp. The HR being a high Rev engine has beefier rods, head gaskets that perform just as well as an HKS head gasket, maybe even better. Many race teams use them on built boosted engines in Time Attack races. The crank is lighter with better oil passage ways. The dual throttle bodies and large plenum allow the engine to breathe. Several have been built with proven dyno sheets of 700-1100 whp.

I debated doing a full NA build but it’s cheaper just to TT the car. Reliability so far for the boosted HR platform has been great. So many go that route.

You can find alot of boosted Nismo vids on U-tube.

Edit: The GTM TT kits or so precision made they look factory. Go for the black coated pipping & intercooler and the cars are stealth sleepers.

It’s to bad the Nissan community is so nonexistent up here! But it’s understandable given the lack of experienced VQ engine builders/tuners up here. NYC & L.I. there are several quote on quote “Monsters” that would eat you guys up!..

Performance Motorsports is published with a 350z Drag car with only a cage. No tube frame, that runs Low to Mid 8’s in the 1/4. Stock rear end to. I forget which tranny… It’s not a 6MT. I wouldn’t be so quick to talk down about Nissan…