Redline Motorsports? good or bad

I believe cobra jeffy went 5:22.6 in that race 2 years ago.

The gtr is deff the baddest car out imo…deff my next car

Or you mean MY Duramin and his trailer.

Would have been my car if out in '07-'08… I was impatient and couldn’t wait! I had the cash. Key word had the cash. lol It’s cheaper for me to TT my car and hope to not wrap it around something. So I am gonna go down to the automatic FD which is 3.3

My stock FD was 3.5

They say it helps reduce wheel spin alittle. Making 4th gear more useable. Spin through 1st-3rd or only a slight cherp in 3rd. I’m also looking into 6 piston front and 4 piston rear brake kit. Either Brembo or StopTech. I will be in deep with my car $$$$ So I know all about the costs and time. For me I will drop the car off in Nov and take the train home.

you can’t say youre crazy deep into your car when you can list every mod in your sig. Your comparing your cookie cutter car to one off monsters… And bashing synapse is just stupid we all know youre lieing so just drop it. Synapse is great for the car community and youre a chode…

O and redline sucks…

LOLLL I was waiting for someone to mention the signature…

Why would you turbo a NISMO Z??? Get a DE Z and throw on the Powerlab single GT35R kit and make 600whp without ruining a fantastic car.

why did u edit that post out? u didnt say anything bad… so… ?

lol dont get caught in this downward spiral that some people take on shift, just relax or its gonna be a shitstorm

It’s not worth arguing with children. I know what went down and I’ll leave it at that! If everyone wants to believe that Synapse is the Holy grail of Shops so be it.

On a side note… Another great shop is RT Tuning down in Lansdale PA.

*** A stock DE engine will not support 600 hp. They are good for around 400-450 max…

A stock HR block is good for 550-575 crank hp. The HR being a high Rev engine has beefier rods, head gaskets that perform just as well as an HKS head gasket, maybe even better. Many race teams use them on built boosted engines in Time Attack races. The crank is lighter with better oil passage ways. The dual throttle bodies and large plenum allow the engine to breathe. Several have been built with proven dyno sheets of 700-1100 whp.

I debated doing a full NA build but it’s cheaper just to TT the car. Reliability so far for the boosted HR platform has been great. So many go that route.

You can find alot of boosted Nismo vids on U-tube.

Edit: The GTM TT kits or so precision made they look factory. Go for the black coated pipping & intercooler and the cars are stealth sleepers.

It’s to bad the Nissan community is so nonexistent up here! But it’s understandable given the lack of experienced VQ engine builders/tuners up here. NYC & L.I. there are several quote on quote “Monsters” that would eat you guys up!..

Performance Motorsports is published with a 350z Drag car with only a cage. No tube frame, that runs Low to Mid 8’s in the 1/4. Stock rear end to. I forget which tranny… It’s not a 6MT. I wouldn’t be so quick to talk down about Nissan…

Nissans suck, end of story.

This is what you guys sound like right now.

long island is a big place, how about a more specific location, or are you just making this up as well.

this is the only Performance Motorsports that ive ever heard of, and he is mostly Supras and Corvettes.

http://www.performance-motorsports.com/index.html

****** :rofl

i was waiting for u to see that lolol

lighten up man. lol. seriously. just bustin your balls. i am well aware that nissan makes some nice cars. the gtr is dope, im not questioning that. you act like you have this magical “better than you” car platform. we get it bro. you love nissans

Fuck you could buy a cts-v and crush that shit

CHURCHES… VERY SMALL ROCKS…

I’m not sure of the name of the Nissan dealership. The shops name is Performance Motorsports. It’s basically Smithtown Long Island which is alittle bit of a hike… :frowning: Their website is www.theexperience.com They own both the dealership & the performance shop.

Which is a win/win because they stock alot of parts. They also carry alot of performance parts. Labor rates are very reasonable.

Here’s a link to one of their recent builds for an employee. I rode in this car. Very straight forward. No extra bells & whistles on this build to keep costs low.

http://youtu.be/9hSaa2Q8WLw — 370z TT build

http://youtu.be/pGebcOWtTLw ---- 370z TT ride along

Straight face video. I had that same ride. Populated area! Which was the scary part. The new factory brakes on the Z got a good workout. Really needs a BBK.

2jz swap into a Z. :rofl Should have just did an LS swap

I never stated my platform was the greatest. Don’t take it as that! My car like anyone else’s here is a work in progress. I make a list each year of what I’d like to accomplish in terms of upgrades and I get done what I can.

Zim