Redline Motorsports? good or bad

You just solidified what we have been preaching for 3/4 of a year with that reply. Thank you.

What is the car exactly? Where are you going to track it? Whats your driving level?

All those things will make a world of difference as to what you NEED done. Track cars are meant for track duty, not bench racing. I am a firm believer in NOT modding a car until you reach the level or surpass the level in which the car cant keep up with the track, the driver and then the other drivers on the track! A 750whp vette will get its ass handed to it by a well prepped $20K BMW making 250whp.

I think your best bet is to keep the car stock, put track rubber on some spare wheels and get the car dialed in. Bring it to ASS and put it on the scales, put it on the rack, and dial in the suspension. If you are a real driver you will feel the difference on the track in a heart beat.

As Darrly about taking home a trophy a few weeks back at Malta. Starting dead last, 99% of the race without powersteering and DRIVING to the front. Its not the car, its the driver and the crew behind it.

I would love to see a RL car hit the track with one of the boob customers behind the wheel. Ill bring my truck/trailer. :rofl