Redline Motorsports? good or bad

No.

sounds like Vette Doctors.

Vette Doctors do an awesome job and are very professional.

ASS !

Maybe they can rat rod my charger.

A.S.S can hook you up or Anthony Coppola.

welcome to how 99% of the LSx platforms get tuned…

thats how most cars get tuned… well should be tuned i should say

Every 100RPM cells… lol.

A bolt-on car doesn’t need the VE to be molested too much. Most (coughredlinecough) ONLY tune the MAF and leave the VE tables stock, I don’t play that shit… BOTH should have similar respective values. If you get one, you can do the other by calculating (at least ballpark).

I wish I had more time to dedicate to tuning, I’d tune the fuck out of Upstate NY.

Cells/blocks/squares call them what you will. I use UpRev software for my car. But to get the most out of the car, I prefer to have it dyno tuned.

This is the shop I use when I don’t goto ASS. www.theexperience.com They are a fully equipped shop. With multiple shop track cars from Z’s, GTR’s, Vette’s, Lotus and porsche. I have yet to find a cleaner more knowledgeable shop. It’s worth the drive.

Zim

You just solidified what we have been preaching for 3/4 of a year with that reply. Thank you.

What is the car exactly? Where are you going to track it? Whats your driving level?

All those things will make a world of difference as to what you NEED done. Track cars are meant for track duty, not bench racing. I am a firm believer in NOT modding a car until you reach the level or surpass the level in which the car cant keep up with the track, the driver and then the other drivers on the track! A 750whp vette will get its ass handed to it by a well prepped $20K BMW making 250whp.

I think your best bet is to keep the car stock, put track rubber on some spare wheels and get the car dialed in. Bring it to ASS and put it on the scales, put it on the rack, and dial in the suspension. If you are a real driver you will feel the difference on the track in a heart beat.

As Darrly about taking home a trophy a few weeks back at Malta. Starting dead last, 99% of the race without powersteering and DRIVING to the front. Its not the car, its the driver and the crew behind it.

I would love to see a RL car hit the track with one of the boob customers behind the wheel. Ill bring my truck/trailer. :rofl

• 1 , so true

and by that he means he’ll bring MY truck and HIS trailer. LOL

I had howard tune my 03 cobra a few years ago, he was very chill and the car ran great. I have no complaints about him.

He probably just looked at it.

I watched him tune it lol, he even answered any questions I had about the whole process.

I would have told him to just look at it.

For suspension setup, it doesnt matter if they know Vettes or not, it matters if they are competent with suspension setup. Find the settings you want and bring the car to Synapse Motorsport in Scotia (an actual race team) for the full scale, align, and prep.

Just look AT IT!