Redline Motorsports? good or bad

This thread is boring I expected more out of all of you…

^^^^FAIL

Better off going to ASS for that. Performance motorsports is also well equiped for corner balancing and suspension tuning. Thier race team would run laps around synapse guaranteed. I have had my experiences with synapse and won’t be going there. Everything was half assed.

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me, Morgan is a great dude and he has a hand in everything that gets done… nothing half assed happens at his shop.

It does when they work on a platform they have no experience with. lol

I’d love to hear the full story, Morgan might want to hear it too… especially if it’s truly something that was “half-assed”.

I am sure he is aware of it. I haven’t been back since. I didn’t pay for the extra labor for their stupidity. They were on their way to destroying the front crank seal on a brand new VQ35HR when I walked in on them. Never read directions that were supplied! Also, never installed AFR when dynoing my car. Scary shit.

Zim

just making a pull or tuning it? if he isnt touching the tune he has no reason to read AFR unless you pay for it.

I requested it after installing headers and dual exhaust. I guess they chose to ignore my request.

put it in writing next time.

I was just going to type that. I don’t believe he is an UpRev tuner, so I doubt he was tuning it.

Synapse does all their work to spec i’m not sure were your getting this from?

I witnessed it. Where else do I have to get it from?.. If they had an issue they could have called me. I stopped in on break to find my car disassembled and going about an install all wrong!

If you know the right way, why didn’t you do it?

because he likes to complain.

Cause I can pay someone else to do it! Someone who I should beable to trust to do it correctly. Now that I know the shops up here are not proficient in Nissan modifications I drive to L.I. to have all my engine modifications and drivetrain work done.

350z’s are just and thats why.

sucks for you breh. do it yourself. or stop complaining.

Bolt-on’s don’t even require proficiency in brands, it’s simple shit. It sounds like you just like to make shit up and complain about it. Speaking of making shit up, I was told that you don’t even track your car like you say you do.

Lmao at install warriors not working on their own cars

Oh really? I think most people are here to just talk shit! The car has been to LV, ATCO and the Glen. When you wanna goto the Glen let me know.

Zim