Redline Motorsports? good or bad

+1

This clown talks all this shit but doesn’t turn his own wrenches “because he can pay someone else to do it.”

That is by far the worst excuse I have EVER heard.

I do all my own work bike or car, only thing I won’t touch is tuning because I have no experience with doing it. I don’t like paying $$$ for someone else to do work unless I can be there to watch/assist.

Have seen this Z run 14’s at the valley. Sick ride,bro.

Dude you don’t even know me! lol :dunno I don’t wrench on the Nismo that often. I don’t own a lift, to rent one + tools = mise well pay someone to do it.

Capitalcrew my brother will tell you… I own 10 jet skis. I wrench on ALL of them. I also race in the IJSBA and APBA.

Now what do you do?! “L”

Go talk shit somewhere’s else. D’bag

Jetski’s are easy as fuck to work on so thats not saying much

shift is full of so much love today.

Always is

Him and silveradoman are bros. Multiple sleds and jetskis.

^^^ Oh really?! You are capable of porting, timing MSD total loss systems, tuning & jetting various mod 46-50mm dual carb setups, working on both HKS Turbo & SC 4 cycle race skis? Stick you head up your ass somewhere’s else.

hks turbos jetskis now?

im good at blowing things up. but ive been known to turn a wrench or 2 in my day. im practically a pro. i took a course in highschool once. http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/thumbs/troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

Why as a matter of fact i am, thank you for pointing and asking.

U MAD BRO?http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/thumbs/troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

u got any jetski’s for sale? i’m looking to spend between 1200-1500… looking for a late 90s 750+

Na Bro we cool. lol I know how everyone talks shit here. Jet skis are not easy to tune and build. I am building 2 engines right now. My Mod Hooters Ski is done! When Hooter’s opens you may see it there! One of my sponsors.

So whats this gem run at the strip with the bro tune of LI in her?

My issue is traction and clutch with my car. I need some ET’s on 17’s and a twin disk clutch. Right now the car should run 12.8-12.9 but I suck on the strip. I hate to beat the stock clutch.

I just got my TT build + clutch & 3.3 FD quote while down on L.I. a week ago. 17 grand!

what a waste

:rofl

:slight_smile:

Nahh dont waste your money all that work to run maybe 11s?

Nah bro he knows all since his head is apparently not up his own ass