Redline Motorsports? good or bad

LOL @ you!! Tell me what I half assed…

You gave me a crank pulley to install and the bolt would not come off no matter what I tried, pretty much every technician would do the same thing I did. You even put me on the phone with a nissan tech that I used to work right next to!!!

If you requested an afr readout we would have gladly done so unless our sensor was bad and we were without a spare.

Sorry if you had a bad experience but we wouldnt have known… you were cool the whole time, now you seem to be upset and dramatic. Wish you would have just spoken up from the get go if you were truly that disappointed.

:pop

What brocarian said

And the truth comes out

We already knew the truth.

You can’t handle…

Don’t classify all of us with this turd :rofl

Tell me I didn’t call that one!!!

Can’t wait to see his response…bRyan save me some popcorn!

There’s a Greddy TT’d 350Z that comes to the valley to drift.

Cool story PJB

:hug

cant wait for this response.

I did in fact ask for an AFR. I was curious to see how much the mods leaned out the car knowing I wasn’t going to tune if for sometime.

As for the pulley, the instruction on how to install it were in the box. You never even read them! Hence, why you weren’t able to remove the crank pulley. Then you guys wanted to rake me over for the labor for an unfinished job.

I have been to many shops and this visit didn’t go so smooth did it?

Zim

ahhh I see now, you have to remove the flywheel to remove the crank pulley… it all makes sense now :bowdown

Yeah the new style pully located right near the flywheel under the inside of the intake manifold behind the rear seats.

Haha typo.

In the instructions it clearly stated to remove the starter and lock out the flywheel. Vs killing it with the torque gun in gear :frowning: Had it been read, you would have saved yourself alot of time and my engine some abuse.

Easiest way to break loose a crank bolt is to disable the car from starting, wedge a breaker bar against the floor and crank the engine. If you don’t know what side of the floor to wedge it against, you should not be working on cars to begin with.

You mean you didnt know what you were saying, said the wrong shit, were called out on it, looked up the proper thing and said you made an error.

and back to step one…if you know everything…DO IT YOURSELF AND DONT BE SUCH A LAZY FUCK AND BITCH IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG AT A SHOP.

Didn’t hurt anything, and it would not of helped.