Redline Motorsports? good or bad

Hahaha glad I’m not the only one :lmao

lol:hijacked

Nudes or BAN? lol I was nice enough to share some nudes once.

[quote=Cossey;820590]I had no problem out-driving a couple GTR’s this weekend. In my 300hp M3. GTR’s are sweet - if you can’t drive well.

Setup is key. I was romping on an F430 and a couple R35 GTRs earlier at LRP, and I was in my 350bhp M3.

So is your car going to be 250hp on your next quote or is it going up to 400hp there Sebastian Vettel?
You always bust my balls about shit…if the people in the Ferrari and GTR’s had your skills, they would have no problem leaving you behind…it has nothing to do with your setup.

This Trackvette dude is awesome. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl + rep for you homie! POST MORE!

trackvette , who are ya man if i can ask ???

300whp, or 350bhp. Sorry the numbers were different, oh Mr. wise and powerful. I thought you’d be able to distinguish the difference. Thank you for complimenting my skills though, but I’m sure tires/brakes/tune also help and are part of the setup.

Dude you cant post that without pics, that’s like the #1 rule on this forum :rofl :rofl

HAY GUISE IF YOU DONT HAVE TRACK AWARDS THEN SHUTTUP

lots of misinformed stupidheads ITT

slicks for a turd car like yours? what a waste of money.

and once again, your throwing times up for cars that arent yours. How does yours do? if you are so confident meet me at lebanon tomorrow morning. We will find out how fast your car really is…

btw, I dont think you realize that going from a 12.5 to a 11.5 takes over a 100rwhp gain in your average 3300lb car…your not to bright.

how would you know :rofl

I wouldnt…

hopefully tomorrow I can see what it actually does on sticky tires, spraying out of the hole.

do it

the one thing I have learned from this thread, is that vovchandr has grown a big meaty vagina…

oh that and this nismo dude is a chode

Wow at this thread turn.

Hard to bash Synapse. They have done a lot for the local scene, and have made an international presence. Bunch of good guys over there. Also SDP has worked on numerous high HP cars in the area and I’ve never heard a complaint about him. It’s easy to bash a shop after you leave, but give them a chance to make the situation right or at least talk with them before you publicly bash them.

My .02

This.

Hit the nail on the head there buddy.

I love how nismo retard himself states that he gave a $60 tip but was not happy with the work. Yeh I usually tip $60 when I get fucked over…

^exactly, I have no idea what he was thinking having SDP talk to his former coworker for a tool while he was working on the car. He was as always trying everything he could to resolve the problem of getting that pulley off. to talk shit on a public forum without talking to synapse really pisses me off. Paul is def one of the most stand up guys in the area and has never screw anyone on thier car ever.

trackvette, is that really your zr1? are you in the albany area? never seen a yellow zr1 around