Redline Motorsports? good or bad

I appreciate the supportive responses guys.

The business we are in is much like any other, not every transaction will go perfect. How its handled from there is what makes the difference.

paul you are SO DUMB. quit your job!

THIS ONE TIME MY HEADERS GOT STOLEN FROM SYNAPSE SO THEY CALLED ME AND THEY WERE ALL “YO YOUR HEADERS GOT STOLEN FROM HERE WE’LL BUY YOU NEW ONES”

and then they did.

it all went quite well.

quite, indeed.

I Cant tell you how many times synapse has went above and beyond for me.

Selling headers. 27 dollars. Oho. Pm me. These shits is hoottt

This.

-has “track awards” and therefore will not shut up?

I’ve got one too :smiley:

There ya go. This thread is now closed to everyone but myself and RTrac by declaration of Bennyfizzle.

I haven’t seen a local yellow ZR1 either. What color GTR did you buy for the wife?

:number1

Jeff Morgan saw a blue ZR1 a few months before they were being sold. Somewhere between driving his friend’s Supra at Limerock and running from the cops in the same Supra.

In all seriousness, I’ve seen a red ZR1 locally a few times, not to mention Tony’s.

I saw a red ZR1 in CP on the northway southbound earlier this week. I have also seen a black one and a Blue one.

i would have to agree with Benny. My camaro went 12.0 on bolt ons. On your math i would need 75rwhp just to go .5 seconds faster? Dont think your math is right at all drew. Just takes someone who knows what they are doing.

it all depends.

Manual trans cars drivers can pick up or loose .5 sec with skills or lack there of.

Auto cars (converter at consistent temps) picking up .5 sec a pass on a car that runs consistently is more car/setup/crew than driver. Reason why big boy drag cars are automatics.

i lost almost a full second on a 100 shot . not 150 lol

[quote=88slowmarro;820631]trackvette , who are ya man if i can ask ???[/quote

An old dude with some eye candy.:number1

Let me get this straight, you own a ZR750?

Bring it out tonight!

Just moved from Boston. My cars will be shipped mid June. I am sure you will see me around. Look forward to meeting all of you.

White.

And trust me Nismo when my car gets shipped from Boston. I will find you. :ponder