Redline Motorsports? good or bad

[quote=“TurboTravis,post:4,topic:42758"”]

Yes, it was one of the pre production units that John built.

We have a local Nissan club if your interested in joining. There are two R-35’s in the group. I’m not hard to find. I’d like to meet up sometime. Our group meets on the 3rd wednesday of each month.

Pass. I get nervous around all that HP. :bowdown

Someone needs to let me drive their R35 GTR

LoL I always enjoy seeing R35’s. All Nissan/Infinity’s are welcomed. We have 240’s, 260’s, 280’s, 300’s, 350’s, 370’s, G35’s, G37’s & R-35’s. Age ranges from early 20’s to 60’s.

Serious you more then welcome to come and meet the crew. But like you said it’s the wife’s car. We also do an event with the Vette club. You maybe interested in talking with them about it.

[quote=“trackvette,post:5,topic:42758"”]

Cool. I’d love to race it 40-130 if you’re interested.

[quote=“TurboTravis,post:10,topic:42759"”]

Travis. I am sure you would not challenge unless you BRING IT BIGTIME. :bowdown I bow to you for trying to get an old dog to be a target. I salute you. lol

Nothing personal but I do not hang with most “clubs”. Most guys in Vette clubs and other clubs are not serious racers. It is more about dick swinging which is not my style. I am the type that likes down to earth performance guys not a club guy. I run SCCA events with passing and a little friendly rubbing. But appreciate the invite. BTW. I left the boy scouts early. lol

[quote=“TurboTravis,post:10,topic:42759"”]

Trackvette…If your bhp figures are correct, I think you’d give turbotravis (with his whp figures) a very good run in that speed bracket. Regardless of the outcome, I’d like to see it.

Being your from Boston have you been to:

Moore Airfield - Devens, MA

They had an Autocross event May 14th. From what I have seen, it looks to be a nice course.

Big HP players ITT.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ray is lurking in here as well.

holy shit. I need to meet you.

your brilliant.

Holy shit Smokin, it’s your exact opposite!

Im sure nismo’s club is extra faggy

Soooo true!

opposites attract

He’s taken. :shifty

Trackvette, post some videos of Your vette in action… I’d like to see it versus a picture off hennessy website. Or even the gt-r…

Smells like Saratoga race track in this post.

why the fuck would you want redline to tune your zr750 that hennessy performance tuned? Makes no sense.

i dont think he means power, i think he means suspension tuning… camber, caster etc.