RedVengeAPX's 4G63T awd swapped Dodge Avenger

The front end is :naab:, that’s why I like these cars. Damn the front plate law :frowning:

:tup: to completing a project.
:tdown: :tdown: to no more zx-6r.

nice project. very cool

just freakin awesome. good job.

Definitely something to be proud of with all the work it took.

very cool! nice job man

Woah, totally unexpected :tup:

you know, it would have been easier to put the avenger front end on the talon. j/k

I’ve always loved your car. Glad to see some more pics finally. Great job on everything!

:tup: good deal. Always thought about doing that to avengers when I had them.

Nice project, what about inspection?

Finally, an Avenger that can go as fast as they looked. Unique build my man :tup:

There are ways… :snky:

nice build!

do you work at fuccillo toyota? i believe i was talking to you the other day. i work at the hyundai store and drive that slammed passat

Nice build!

awesome! Glad to see its finally done! looks good.

Interesting combo :tup:

Cool. :slight_smile:

damn its about time its almost done. i remember pulling the motor like 2.5 years ago maybe longer?

As a matter of fact I do,

Hank, I still have your tensioning tool, I haven’t forgot who I got it from

Yeah It’s just about there I’m waiting on my ECM Link and my down pipe to get here. What slowed me down was I thought the valve seals went big ka-boom but my dumb ass had the oil feeding off the filter housing :spank:so decided to just put ARP studs in re-do the valve seals and clean up the head a bit, and just do the rest of the pm and do the head gasket.

Only other piece of the puzzle will be having a 3" piece of exhaust welded in to close the gap between the eclipse cat-back and where the down pipe stops. Damn car being just inches longer!!!