RELATIONSHIPS: Are you faithful?

Cheating on husband/wife 4 months after IMO.

i’m a good boy.

I’d say just before the wedding. Mainly due to the fact that all of your thoughts should be wrapped up in that occasion if you’re really into it. Not banging out some broad.

can you have your wife speak to my fiance’? I’d be very grateful!

Hmmm I think they are both shitty but IMO before hand is just a last wild thing before you seal the deal 4EVER(sandlot voice). To people really not cheat at bachelor parties?

True, good point. But with doing it 4 months in, you have the excuse of being “bored” and needing excitement right?

getting caught JUST before would be almost equally as expensive no?

depends on how much you’re worth and if her family paid for the wedding. Half your shit is a big price for some ass.

only if she makes more money than you.

IDK I am a pretty morally bent person but I still see marriage as a big deal not just something to do if that makes sense. 4 months should still be the honeymoon phase if you are having wandering thoughts 4 months in lol how the f would they stick around for LIFE!

If you’re getting bored and need excitement after just 4 months your marriage is doomed.

Don’t get me wrong, cheating on the person you asked to spend the rest of your life with you blows, but getting in one last fling before the ring is way better throwing in the towel when you’re just getting started.

lol pm her your #… thing is i dont think they make JDM “lil people”

LOL my dogs would freak out more than I would. “WHO THE FUCK WAS HERE?!” as they sniff the shit out of the bag. Not you.

never been to Importfest? they certainly do, lol

Yeah 4 months is still a substantial time with one person for me. So that’s probably affecting my opinion.

I’ll change my vote…

lol

Find the right person and 4 months is the blink of an eye.

same

time to grow up at some point

lol srsly.

my last relationship was 2.5-3 years. :cry:

:lol:

if you are laughing at what i think you are…

we were already broken up and i was on the rebound. technically… :wink:

man, i loved that suite.

EDIT _ god, you were a pussy that night.