REMINDER: TopGear 10PM Tonight (7/6)

decent episode. The RR wasn’t very impressing. The fact that a GT3 was more of a bargain than the 360 wasn’t shocking, but the fact that they went the same time around the track was.

360>gt3 anyday of the week

I saw one @ Taste Of Buffalo… it was hot and sounded like GOD

I agree, i was shocked to see that the times around the track were equal. I dont like how they tes the cars though, sometimes the test on a wet track and then post the results as if those were the best times the car could get.

:mad: Why the hell wasn’t top gear on last night?!

Its shark week they had the mythbusters special on. im hoping soon it will be back next week.

was a good episode last night fq400 > *

Taped it, yes TAPED, NOT DV-R, TIVO, NONE OF THAT HIGH TECH NEW AGE BULLSHIT.

Anyway, im gonna watch it tonight.

too bad everybody and theyre mother would rather have the lambo tho

such a hotttttt car.

lambo>fq400

toyota pick-up>* including wrecking ball

yup yup

fuck that mitsu POS

It’s a POS because your car can definately keep up with it on a track right? Or is it because its japanese?

i love japanese cars…its just a LAMBORGHINI

hey so what if i dont like the car, no biggie

who cares about keeping up at the track, my car isnt a rally car, its a drag car.

Yeah seriously given the choice id take the lambo just because the eleventybillion blow jobs that come with driving one. I wouldent call the evo a pos though.

i can see it now, everybody is gunna be riding the mitsu nutsack cause it can keep up with a lambo

cracks me up

wait are you talking about your car

or your fathers car :roll2:

Base Price: 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ400 - £46,999 (approx. $85,000)

Definitely not a “normal” evo. I give credit where it’s due, “that’s an amazing machine” :lol:.

I’m surprised Clarkson didn’t get into explaining the name FQ400 :gotme:

didnt the fq400 come from the Horsepower output…i think i saw it in SCC a while back

Still id like to see that race on a bigger track i think the tables would turn.