Remote Start Hookup

Went to Daryll’s today to check out a price on a remote start since it wasn’t an option for my 2011 Regal. According to some things I’ve found online there’s a dealership in Michigan that knows how to program the original key to make it work as factory, but nothing like that seems to be available around here.

I wanted a fob that was super tiny so I don’t need to carry around two, they showed me a CompuStar I believe it is, about the size of my thumb print, one way transmitter, 800 ft. distance, installed for 200$.

Anyone have any other recommendations?

Don’t waste your time and/or money on a 1 way. Nothing like the feeling of starting your car and knowing it’s running even when you can’t see it. BDR5oh is the man.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

And get a quality starter like Compustar or DEI with spread spectrum technology.

Two way would be nice, but I don’t want another gigantic fob

Check out the Viper 2way remote starts on Amazon.

Well for 300$ there’s a keyless iPhone starter which would be idea, the price isn’t however

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Viper smart start^^

Viper Smart Start is iffy at best. I was going to try it out and then read the reviews.

I’ve got a viper 2-way on my jeep. Yes the fob is a little bigger, but it works awesome. Range is unbelievable!!!

Talk to BDR5oh… /thread

This is the model I had BDR5oh install. Great price too!

+1

I did a few inspections for him, hopefully he can help me out

Bdr is the only way to go. Did the remote start in my 2012 f150. Took maybe 20 minutes.

Bdr is 5or 6 of my cars

BDR all day.

Compustar has Drone which is also a app-based remote system. It works really well, and you could combine it with the EZ-Go system.

I work at Daryll’s On Dick Rd in Depew.

I personally love the Compustar Slice 2Way 4000ft cant beat it even tho i have a Drone on my car and thats also my fav.

Ask for Dave I can show you all the options plus give you Nyspeed discount.

I just woke up and found a bunch of PM’s! Got lots of ppl to answer I’ll get to all of you guys thanks!

Hell yeah BDR5oh took care of me a few weeks ago.

this ftw