Remove AC Equipment

My Ac never worked from day 1. even driving my parents cars i hardly ever use it. I went 5 days in blazzing heat with windows up when i got my windows tinted wasnt that bad…So ive decided i can live without it. Now i want to get rid of all the AC stuff. I just want to kno if the AC has anything do do with my heat etc etc…i dont kno what i can and cant rip out. I mainly want the 1st rad like peice out. ill have the system decharged then where do i start? Can i hack the sh!t out of the AC rad and its lines? Sum kid said they have coolant in them do these lines need to be plugged up? Any help would be greatly appreciated in teaching me how to remove My AC equipment under the hood. I also wouldnt mind taking out the compressor. Pointless weight slowing me down.

Go ahead and start ripping it out. The coolant has nothing to do with the AC, it is its own system. You can drop the compressor no problem as well, it runs off its own belt. Good luck.

Scott

Yea im thinking of doing the samething does it lose alot of weight? if it is all ripped out?

prolly a good 20lbs.