removing an s13 hatch rear bumper

So im in the process of removing my rear bumper, i removed all the bolts attached to the bumper inside the hatch, but the bumper still wont come off, all the bolts attached to the rear quarters are off.

I know im missing some bolts, i saw some that in between the rear bumper styrofoam and the bumper support but they are like impossible to get to, if those are the bolts how do i get them off? mind you im trying to get them off from up top, not under the car, i dont even think you can get them off from there.

Let me know.

did you get the nuts off the very bottom of the bumper under the vents, there are 3 on each side.

theres vents? i think you mean quarter panels, and yes i did.

Its not holding from the bottom, but from near the top in the middle, not on the sides is where its still attached, not too much lower from the hatch underpiece

Its easiest to forget those bolts by the styrofoam and just get the 4 under the rubber grommets by the spare tire, along with the 6 that hold it to the quarter panels…

There are 4 14mm bolts (2 on each side) under the little rubber grommets, remove those and remove the 10mm nuts along the quarters and the bumper will come off as an assembly with the rebar.

thanks alex and darian, that saved soo much stress, i finally got it off that parts car, it was so rusted, so I had to pry it off with a bar, but all is well.

Thanks again.

wow thas a lot of bolts, i m in a for a party