removing hicas subframe swap

So I havent been able to find as much information on this swap as I would like to but I plan to do it next week. I’m doing this too an s13 with abs

The one issue i’m not clear with is this whole abs non abs drive shaft business. I have read that the difference comes from the abs sensor being in the diff housing which adds 3/4".

What I want to make sure is that I can just use the diff i have and install it into the non hicas subframe. It doesn’t make sense to me that they would design it with a different bolt pattern.

If anyone could just confirm this it would make feel better about unbolting everything.
Thanks

the diff is the same im certian of. you can just bolt it in.

when you remove your subframe your best bet is to take the whole hicas system out all the way up. its a bit of a hassle if the car is rusty and powersteering fluid gets everywher.

one tip i will leave you with and i swear by it.

if your car has been drivin in canada…every day for a week before you pull your subframe when you get home go under your car and spray penetrating lube on the subframe bolts…you REALLLY dont want to break the studs.

Yeah, hicas doesn’t make a difference to the diff.

thanks for the help guys I’ll be back swearing if anything goes wrong. The pen is always key for on these cars I go through atleast a bottle per job
take care

Throw is some sub frame bushings too. for real. get rid of that O.E shit. Always rotted inside.