Removing lug nuts with a sawz-all

Not a problem anymore, see instructions below

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2684546&page=1

good lord some people are so dumb.

ROFL.

waahhhhhhhhhh ooowwwwwwwwww

wow!

haha!!!
I’m so glad I saw this…I burned some chicken fingers earlier and I was all down on myself because I’m a relatively good cook and that was such a stupid mess up… I mean, who the hell can’t cook chicken fingers?? god i felt retarded.
It’s always good to know that there will always be someone so incredibly stupid out there who can make you feel better about your own mishaps.
This guy could totally be the inspiration for one of those budweiser real men of genius commercials.

:bigblap:

outstanding.

Don’t buy tuner lugs at pepboys

Sooner or later those lugs are bound to fail…I don’t know about having to cut the wheel though. A Little heat and a $10 torx bit pounded into the lug would have fixed that.

Or Never-seez and the right size bit.

I had a wheel lock I couldn’t get off, even with a monster impact wrench. Key eventually rounded off the inside similar to what happened to that guy. I took it to a shop and they hammered the bastard into submission with an air chisel. Easy enough. Didn’t fuck up my wheel either except for a few nicks around the lug hole. Cutting the wheel??? fail

Sawzall FTMFW

So much fail.

wow a torch would have came in handle

i love reading the responses of people on the internet lol

yeah i read this on another board.

there are drill bits that will drill through all that crap that was snapped off in there. hell a tap should have came back out if you slotted it and turned it back out with a screwdriver. then keep drilling at the original tool.

impatience never wins. especially when dealing with cars.

brian

no?

I’m trying to understand why he was using a tap to begin with.

Cause he is an idiot and thought it would work like an ez-out. The kid came on another forum trying to defend using the tap because he thought it was made of titanium instead of being titanium nitride coated or whatever. Some people shouldn’t be allowed to use tools.

uhm… they don’t make taps from titanium… ever… TI coated sure, but not out of TI…

What a dumbass…

Let’s make a list of the 101 better ways to solve this problem.:lol:

I will start.

1)Burn car and call insurance company.:lol: