Rep showing the giver Yes or No.

i got 50 bucks on pjb whoopin 08silverandslows ass ,like adam said once his tard strenght kicks in ohhhhh man its gonna be on

PJB strikes me as one of those calm guys, that when he flips out, does some damage. There is years of people ripping open primo hot wheels boxes that he has pent up :lol

is it fully assembled? what do you want for it? i may just save some money and get some coilovers for it

dude ,ill fuck wit him and shit but god damn if someone busted open a rare hotwheels on him holy shit his shirt would rip and you made me angry and slap the shit outta someone

1. assembly required.

:rofl LOL
Paul def seems like he would whoop ass if needed

Dude, pete scoop it!

i think i’m just gonna wait till i got some extra money and get a set of coilovers for it. i’ve got no money to spend right now. =/

Dude i dont even know you so i hope your joking when you say i neg rep you. Plus my rep qould show up as grey because im in the red. So i cant neg rep or pos rep. I vote to get rid of it. Its stupod and it brings more drama to an already drama packed shift518.

Thanks. :thumbup

Ive got a ratchet strap in the truck

I really dont recall ever seriously flipping out. I usually vent a little and then let shit go. I dont care if other people rip open their Hot Wheels because it actually makes my carded ones worth more.

Id be pretty pissed for sure but Im not taking my shirt off. Im not in good enough shape to do that.

Paul, you are sexy

/Thread

thanks Adam. Now I need to remember to watch my back when youre around. I dont want anything poking me from behind.

Paul, don’t you need to be at the Elementary school early…GET TO BED

save your money and get coils, youll be glad you did. Its awesome to be able to dial in the stance just right.

I dont work at a school.

My work schedule changed a bit so I go in at 6:45 instead of 4:45 now so I go to bed at 11.

Tight schedule

more time for molesting children

Im not into kids. Sorry guys.

then race your truck against the 08 Silverado

not worth wasting my gas. Its a fucking truck not a race car.