repair shop recommendations?

My truck has a gas leak that is getting worse quickly, and i may be about to sell my DD (perfect timing heh). CAn anybody make a recommendation for a good repair shop in or around Colonie? I need it done quick and cant really take the time to mess with it myself. I’m guessing i should avoid the usual rule of thumb and avoid the stealership?

TIA

It really depends. I work for Depaula so my opinion has a certain byass so take it with a grain of salt. Dealerships aren’t the low cost service provider they are generally the most expensive, but the OEM parts are higher quality and the work generally comes with a good warranty. Also we do very good multipoint inspection so customers can make a good informed choice about how to repair a vehicle. What kind of truck?

CRC / thread

GMC Sierra

It probably needs a sending unit. I will guarantee you CRC or ASS can give you a better price then a dealer. It’s up to you to decide what is best for you.

+1 on the sending unit lines rotting out. Sorry to say but that’s a pricey unit on those trucks.

Contact Wayne.

This. Yarter Performance!

Wayne or Slomarro.

ended up going to a local shop, thanks for the recommendations

Worst thread of 2013.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/27/a6asygeh.jpg

YEA JUST LIKE THAT, EXCEPT EVERY RECOMMENDATION WAS AT LEAST 20 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

It takes me a half hour drive just to get groceries, lol. #cityfolkshavebigproblems

CAPS LOCK CUZ SO ANGRY