who on here can serivce sealed trannys?

My girlfriends 07 jeep grand Cherokee has a sealed trans and the trans cooler lines are leaking. I want to replace the lines and have someone flush/fill it. Anyone’s shop have the machine?

ours do, but were the dealer… meat paws should be able to take care of you

No offense to you or your dealer ship but we bought the jeep from you guys and had nothing but problems the first 2 months we had it. Including the 7 times it was back there for the check engine light they couldn’t get rid of. Also the trans lines were wet when we bought it and they refused to change them. Next time I’m going straight to you when I go there to buy another car. Which may be soon! Kinda want an audi.

i’d be more then happy to help ya out man if i can. i can’t sell ya an audi, but i’d be more then happy to sell ya a much cooler tiguan

We can frank , we have the adapters and what not to do it for our machine . I did srtbeasts trans along with a few others. Man , it costs 150 or so to do it including fluid , and its a full syn as well . It’s b.g trans fluid its Prolly the best shit out there .

BG stuff is hands down the best shit you can put in any tranny. gm syncro mesh is great, but if it’s not being used for track duty, it’s a little overkill