Restaurant Review : Left Bank

Whats it like in there?:
its pretty nice, dont dress like a schmuck… and make reservations.
they have a patio, a nice sized bar and lots of table. the joints a little smaller then O.

The Goods:
plates were in the 15-30 dollar range, apps were sub 8-15 dollars
the wine was a little more than i am used to seeing. usually its 2x the price in the store, it was more like 2x + a few.
the bread was bread, but there was no EVOO?!?!!?
the dishes made up for the missing EVOO.
menu was pasta, pork, beef/steak, and seafood. so you shouldnt have any trouble finding something you like.
desert=good
and they have espresso so that makes cheese cake better (the peanutbutter tourt was good too)

Total Cost:
about 100 dollars

i give the place an 7 out of 10. the food and service were great.
they would have done better if they would have given me oil for my bread.

lol EVOO. I love Rachel Ray.

I was supposed to go there for V-Day but they we’re booked a week in advance. What was the atmosphere like?

a little rusticish

$100? I hope you took some girl (or guy) there, unless you consumed 3 entrees, 2 desserts, and a bottle of wine all by yourself…that would be impressive.

1 bottle, an app, 2 plates, and dessert.

I love leftbank, very eclectic decor and the food is outstanding too. The wine list does need a little bit of beefing up though and the overall prices for food and drink are pretty good.

i’ve never eaten there, i plan to though

its a nice bar at night

if anyone reads business first, there was a best restaurants in buffalo insert.
this place was ranked 2nd or 3rd. i have a feeling you had to know someone to get on that list :slight_smile: but it just helps to reenforce that this place doesnt suck.

One of my favorites. Heading back there in 2 weeks just because we like it.
Nice, rustic decor. Request a seat in the upper area, it’s more secluded.

http://www.leftbankrestaurant.com/

^
truth

if you get the right 2 person table you can see the tv at the bar and see the score of the game :wink: