Review: Famous Dave's BBQ

Ive never gone out for BBQ. I have gone to like Montnas and shit…but I thinks thats considered more of jus a steak joint. I gota try this place.

I love famous dave’s. Can I get an NYSpeed hookup next time I come in, man? :wink:

I went to “Famous Daves” when i went to Cedar Point back in Early September. I thought “Famous Daves?, they can’t be that famous if i’ve never heard of them before”… Sure enough, a couple days later i see they were building a new location on Walden.

At Cedar Point, Famous Daves food was AMAZING and just as great here. The food is just as good as Dinosaur BBQ, but i like the Biker Bar atmosphere of Dinosaur BBQ better. It’s just more badass to see bikers doing lines of coke off the bar.

:tup: to Famous Dave’s though.

hey guys, is this the same place as that bbq joint on george urban in depew?

Or is that another name?

That one has good food, but kinda dirty. This sounds much nicer.

That is Kentucky Greg’s…

So far my opinion is One-Eyed Jacks>Dino>Kentuck Gregs>All-y-oops…so I’ll have to check out Daves…and what is BW’s?

One-eyed Jacks is amazing…I’ll def. check out this new BBQ place though.

dino > famous daves > kentucky greg > fat bobs, i still gotta go to BW and wheres one-eyed jacks

One-Eyed Jack’s is on Tranist in lockport just past Mike Smith Pontiac (on the right heading from the amherst area)

so again what/where is BW’s?

One eyed jacks is on transit road towards lockport. Its alright in my opinion. I prefer BW and al e oops to one eyed jacks.

If you guys want to check the one out in greece, where I am. Pm me when your coming, and if enough advance i may be able to get the day off to join you. I know i mentioned this before but i know i saw the Emery 4g63h EVO at mine once. Cant miss the blue and RICER plate.

okkkkk

so for the third time…

where is BW?

http://www.bwbbq.com/

Hours
Tuesday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Wednesday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Thursday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Friday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Saturday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Sunday - 11:30 am till 10:00 pm ?
Monday Closed

[size=6]716-824-7455
5007 Lake Avenue,
Blasdell, NY 14219

[/size]

a many thank yous

ugh i am starving now!!!

its about 5 mins away from the mckinley mall its on lake in between abbott and mckinley closer to abbott

Good review. Now I’m hungry and stuck at work. Thanks…? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I’ve had it at TiTS before but didnt realize it, was not very impressed though

i am suprized as hell someone mentioned lee’s on fillmore

i love there sauce. lucas, lets go get some ribs

the cholesterol is thick in here…

the review ive been waiting for, that place is about 2 mins away from me and ive been eveballing it for a little while. Now that words out good food , good service an reasonable and most of all clean im gonna check it out this weekend …Thanks