Whenever your ready to go … either there or Soul Fabulous

been to fat bobs–ok but ive had better
smokey bones–poopcicle
one eyed jacks–very good
lees bbq on the east side–one of the best, but only take out, and bring a gun

been to fat bobs–ok but ive had better
smokey bones–poopcicle
one eyed jacks–very good
lees bbq on the east side–one of the best, but only take out, and bring a gun images/smilies/tongue.gif

Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait. Did I read your post cross eyed or did you get a burger topped with cheese, bacon, and pulled pork???

Anyhow, the nasty smokey biker bar atsmosphere is half the reason that I love BBQ. That being said, I’ve never been to a place that holds a candle to Dinosaur in my opinion. However, if a bunch of you are claiming there are places around here better than Dino I’ll have to give it a try.

Oh, and there’s a pretty cool BBQ bar in Lewiston I went to for the first time last weekend. I had a rack of ribs, which were really good, but not up to my Dinosaur measuring stick. Brickyard pub. Could be a good weekend lunch. Pretty area/drive. Bring the woman for the romantic leaves-changing scenery, get yourself some ribs. :tup:

Im working on having a NYSPEED Night at this location on walden, Date to come, but it will be soon becuase i know alot of people store their cars for winter, and i want to see your shitttt. Im working on trying to get the food discounted somewhat. I figured 20-30 ppl would show.

THis will be within a week or two hopefully.

:word:

Ok we went last night, it was pretty good.

I got the st louis ribs, 1/2 rack and the woman got the baby backs. I know now why they are ALMOST as good as BW’s, they flame them after smoking, the only place other than this that does that is bw’s.

We had about a 45 minute wait, sat at the bar, drinks werent too expencive but not cheap. Service was good like stated. Overall i like it alot. Now time to goto lees again.

BW>* all

from what i hear though this place is pretty close to it

its close, but bw’s still wins imo

good review. i’ll have to try it sometime.

:word: these threads make me hungry after i have just eaten :gotme:

If anyone has any questions on how anything is made ask me.

We went there last night also.

Place was packed, waited like 50 minutes for a table. Went to the bar for 4 dollar heinekins and 5.25 strawberry chic drinks for her.

I had the st louis ribs (regular rack), for like 10 bucks, she had the bbq chicken.

Everything was hot and good.

Came to 30 bucks for dinner and we both had drinks, so i’d say it was a good deal.

lol i had one of those funny drinks too, 2 of them 12 bucks.

not only did you put your manhood on the line you spent $12 doing it

Yea the strawberry daiquirris are pricey. but there huge, in those scooner glasses.

Went there with the broad yesterday for lunch. I was somewhat impressed but at the same time not.
The glil lady had chicken and ribs, i had pork and beef brisket. The meat was prepared perfectly. Chicken was flavorful ribs fell off the bone, pork was moist and the brisket was tender and was almost like a corned beef flavor. What i did not like however was the sauces, they are all heavily spiced with cumin which if you aren’t familiar it is pretty common in BBQ rubs but in the sauce it was terrible. It seemed the only sauce that i liked was the “mustard” i forgot the name but it wasn’t really mustard at all.

The prices weren’t that bad, about 25 for 2 for a good sized lunch.

there’s a new Famous Dave’s in long island too. across from a target even.
always bumpin. the lot is huge and completely full quite often.
I’ve tried to eat there but couldn’t find a spot.

Its worth at least one visit, I probably will go back but it can’t hold a candle to the other places mentioned although its the first place i have been to that cooks everything well and not just one type of meat and the others are just good. Since you are in NYC im sure there is better BBQ out there.

will have to try this place out one of these days