Review : The Omen

just saw it with Dr.Dos. Meh…Only like 2 good parts imho. I didint really like it too much. I think the best part was when i told a guy to “shut the fuck up”.

:tup: / :tup::tup::tup:

explain why you had to tell somebody to STFU.

nice rating system haha

I imagine it was because people are ignorent especially when it comes to movies and think its ok to waste your money while they talk through the whole movie.

Am I right???

I am going to bet he was at the Regal on Elmwood. In which case, I understand.

going to see it tonight (hopefully)… looks great from the previews. I heard it was a word for word remake of the origional?!

Yeah its probably best to just let that regal die and go to one of the other ones.

wow, i go to regal elmwood all the time… typically don’t have any issues. u suburb guys need to go live in the city for a few years.

re: the movie, don’t really remember the original, this one didn’t seem like anything special… need some more info on it plz?

thats my old neighborhood and i must say it has gone to shit and i wont go to that regal anymore

I CAN NOT stand it when people talk durring the movie. Imean when something happens and somebody sais to their friend “damn thats sweet” or they go to the bathroom and asked what they missed something…ok, I do that too. But to have a conversation or repeatedly making lame comments very loudly in a feable attempt to be funny is annoying as hell. I paid $8.75 for that movie. I want to hear the movie, not some rude jackass behid me.

tell them to shut the fuck up. i do

Lol…I was just explaining to the haters why i told a kid to stfu.

“I don’t want to go to no holiday eeeeeeen. I want to go to the Motel sssssssseeeeex”

-lady in the vestibul of that theater.