rFACTOR game server..

I might be setting up an Rfactor web server for a racing team on my site, but I don’t know if its 100% worth it yet…

anyone on here play Rfactor? It would be cool to do a shift point standings etc but I doubt anyone on here even knows what rfactor is, but it cant hurt to check first…

Im gonna host the server myself on one of my faster servers in the USA so the pings will be good… and we can get some mods too in there

Sounds cool to muh

do u play rfactor ?

I just realized i might have to run vmware to run rfactor on my server, so im gonna either do…

run VMware and complicate things and possibly suffer performance a bit on the server etc

or

get a new server that is windows based and run Live for speed S2 server, as well as any other racing sim servers…

cuz honestly i would rather run LFS S2 before rfactor, LFS is str8 gangsta

But rfactor is nice because it has a good motion simulation visual effect that sets it apart and there is alot of mods for it, and its moddable (doh) so i would down for modding it, if i had the time (ya right)

So actually…

if you play race sims

tell me what u play

and then i’ll be able to figure out wat I want to run on my server depending on that…

shut the fuck up with all that fuckin crazy speak… just tell me where to go and give me directions on what buttons control throttle and turn… or do I get to buy a wheel and pedal set!

wtf is rfactor? you’re not gonna be hosting WoW games next are ya?

you lost me at “server” :confused

Sweet I can put Jammer into the wall online now too.

ahahahaha i wish i was able to get on track with you guys at least once.

yup

Easy gunner, didnt happen. It will I am sure, but didnt. I saw you once on track, and i was passing you… truth be told, you were facing me as i went by… somthing to do with JClark and i catching up to you!I dunno what he did to spin you, but Im guessing it wasnt nice. :slight_smile:

You guys caught me cuz gpny didnt like how fast I was going. SO they stalled out my engine.
I was so pissed off, I was flying before that. Every lap was under 31.5 for 5 laps straight then bam engine died.

Wow…sure you didnt just out run the radio?

wow you fuckin n00bs

WoW… are u serious ? u think i would get ANYTHING done if i was playin that retarded ass game ??! LOL

FFFFF rpg games for real, waste of life

rFactor is a RACING SIM dudes…

same with lfs S2,

Now jammer,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104028

Go buy it, I have it and it rocks, its the best you can get until get u get into commercial bullshit

The forcefeedback is redic, and there is some shifter mods u can do that add more resitance to the shifts and shit, the pedals are solid also, the best wheel package i ever seen, and talking about that, i was very surprised to see GPNY using drive force pro at the video game area… should be G25’s !!

After you buy the G25, then go buy www.liveforspeed.net and i’ll own you online

then u can check out

rfactor

gtr2

uh (i forgot all the race sims now, fuck it LFS ftw !)

seriously you guys track your cars but u dont have a G25 and live for speed, gets me worried :stuck_out_tongue:

LFS LETS START MODDING I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT I’VE SEEN VIDS OMG OMG OMG IDK HOW TO DO IT BUT I WANT TO.

Srsly.

plx.

No sir, I have it :mwahaha

Yes the G25 is the tits, seriously, if racing wheels could have tits, this thing would have the perfect ones of your dreams

LFS is the tits too, prolly even better tits than the G25

Rfactor, awsome modding game, give you a bit more feel but has slightly less perfect tits than teh G25 and LFS… and the force feedback is worse than singhs limp dick

G25s are badass! singh i need to try yours out bro… i gotta see if i can get into this…

Have played, will play if I decide to get that desktop.

I couldn’t find any kind of system requirements on that website… i gotta 3ghz p4 w/1 gig of ram and a 6800 ultra 500mb graphics card… i’ll be ok with that right?

Yea dude, should be plenty

I just downloaded the free version of LFS after seeing jclark and singh talking about it the other day. Awesome game, although it sucks using the mouse to drive. I’m looking around to buy a steering wheel/pedals and will buy LFS S2 when I get them. If you host I’ll play.