rhd ban Quebec - stamped it, no erasies

apparently this is for good now?

any good english links?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

taken from jdmr

I knew the date was coming up this month for them to make the decision again. Never knew it would be now though. Sucks that they chose to make it permenant. Sux for them better for us:)

Fucking nazis

Welcome to Quebec!

so it seems that people who already have rhd vehicals from before april 29th 2009 are fine?

whats the big deal then. people are butthurt because they cant get another one? just swap a fucking 240.

Cross you fingers that it doesn’t spread in Ontario…Provincial laws can be contagious.

it’s like the government is gay and is spreading aids

crossing over to the states with a RHD took me 3 hours…at least if I party in Quebec they can’t stop me hahaa

communists**

Welcome to quebec is right.

I keep telling my friends who have jdm’s get ready for harrassment from cops. It sucks im just glad i got rid of my silvia before the value really dropped. I hope this doesnt spread to other provinces i plan on getting an r34 gtr when i move out of this retarded province

i am willing to bet that it will come to Ontario. This is clearly not a safety thing, it’s an economic thing. In the same way that E-testing it not an emissions thing… it’s meant to stimulate the economy by getting old cars off the road, or making it more expensive to keep them.

there are alot of automotive associations whose constituents lose a great deal of revenue from grey market parts and cars like those imported from Japan. Moreover, most of the revenue in the grey market is all cash, un-taxed and by businesses that are… mmm… un-canadianized lets say?

the more mature and better organized associations of OE, used car dealers and the aftermarket (like the AIA) in Ontario will eventually realize how much they are losing to this market and lobby to shut it down… i’m a little surprised its been allowed for so long to be honest.

yeah we all like it, but it IS bad for the provinces.

so getting rhd in this time of year would be stupid thing to do then eh?