RHD Insurance?

hi, i just registered a few days ago here, and am planning on picking up something RHD (imported obviousely), however i am worried about insurance in terms of being rejected or being charged an arm and a leg because of it. I know a few of you on here have RHD cars, and was just wondering who you guys are insured with/how much you are paying. I know bel air direct doesn’t insure RHD cars, and they were the cheapest i found for insurance for myself, so i am kinda screwed… Please include your age as well because that would help me get an idea of what i would be paying. I am 17 M, single, and am currently paying 4G’s a year for my honda accord sedan as primary with state farm.
Thanks,
Dan.

Please utilize the search feature.

This question has been asked on this board a number of times with excellent answers from knowledgeable people.

please do. there should be more than enough info on here for you to get a basic idea.

on another note stay with state farm. they have another company attatched to them i guess you could say that will insure u. but be warned it will be at min. 350/month in your name with you as the primary. best bet is to go under your parents and get the 95 bucks a month they will charge your parents. if thats not an option just wait a couple of years… anything worth having is worth waiting for.