RHD Insurance

Just wondering for those of you who have RHD cars or know of anyone who does if you could possibly list me some insurance companies or brokers that insure RHD cars for a fact. I’ve called around several places and all of them barely know what they’re talking about. Thanks

Santi just had a thread on this…search.

here:
http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?160563-Need-Insurance-Broker-contact-info-for-RHD-vehicle

Wow this happens every damn week, there should be a ban on rhd insurance threads…

get a LHD :smiley:

Just be persistent, and try talking to brokers, not directly with agents. I made 1000 calls before I could find insurance at a not so rape rate. It’s out there, you just gotta search for it. I got insured through Statefarm. Like Bing said in my other thread, if you/your family is in good standing with their agent, they should be able to help you out.

ya thanks for the tip santi, to the others do you have anything better to do?, theres a reason that you might see this thread every week and thats because insurance companies are all crooks they just take money and most people dont evan use it when they get into an accident because of the repercussions, iv been reading a bunch of threads and form the calls iv made iv learnt it takes the right person on the other end of the phone at the right time of day to evan get a quote. i posted this so maybe some people might be able to reefer me to a broker. thanks anyways guys, and ps…just like FWD SUCKS so does LHD!!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

plus some companies have agreed to insure it at a not so good rate but want things like, appraisals and a letter from nissan canada stating it to be safe for Canadian roads, and this company has had this exact car insured with them before and it already has a ontario ownership and one girl already told me they can insure it if “you change it over to have the wheel on the proper side of the car”