RHD Insurance Needed.

Hi,

Yes I know there is already a thread up on the 2nd page but it has not helped me at all.

Im looking for a Company/Broker that will insure a 20 Year old male with 1 ticket 15 over expiring in 3 months. Its for a 1991 Nissan Silvia. Please dont say stuff such as “I think XX company does this or my friend said these people do” Im looking for somones name/number that can do this for me. I called a broker and they said economical doesnt have my car in the system. If you currently have a JDM car insured with somone if you can give me the person you dealt with personally/Policy number for reference that would be awsome.

If you give me the company/Name/Number of the person I go with I will throw you some cash.

Thanks very much in advance,

Kyle

:picard:

You’re better off just calling a bunch of insurance companies.

How many threads about this have come up in the past couple weeks?

Fucking people stop making damn insurance threads every week I see a new thread goddamn soon were going to have submit a thread to an admin before we can make one because of you people…

Wow, asshole styles.

Kyle, I’ll ask around, i personally don’t know anyone, but I know of a few people that own RHD vehicles. I’ll let you know.

btw, I’d love some come cash :cool:

How are we assholes prove me wrong by not showing my over like 50 threads on damn insurance. No1 here is an insurance broker nor do they care about insurance other than for themselves so yea …and trust me I dont try to be an asshole

Meh.

If you don’t have anything positive to say, then why bother, and I know about the insurance threads, but they aren’t for RHD cars. :/:

Hi

To everyone telling me theres already a thread about this please read the 2nd line of my thread before you start talking shit. Then take your ass over to the thread were it has become a flaming war. Im looking for somone with experience with these cars. Im not looking to come back to my thread and see you crying about how I wasted 15 seconds of your life as I dont really care.

Ive already tried calling alot of companies Mark including alot of them that regularly insure RHD vehicles so that option is no longer viable to me hence this thread.

Thanks Hacknik for your help, and I also called Chris and he was able to give me the name/company/phone number for his 180sx insurer so as you can see not everyone on this site is a 12 year old and an inconsiderate prick.

Once again if anyone else has anyone else I can try that would be appreciated either in this thread of in a PM if you dont want your information shared.

Thanks again
Kyle

Kyle I’m PMing you a number I know personally have insured over 4 RHD cars.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2rz5dac.gif

Vashty Hiralal
vhiralal@brokerlink.ca
(416) 497-6907

wheres my money!

-90 Pulsar GTiR with mods all accounted for,
-1 major (100km over)
-1 minor (5km over),
-1 not at fault accident,
-27 Male,
-Full G Lic.

I actually called this person already along with 2 others at broker link none of them ever returned my calls. Thanks Martino for the the number ill try em tommorow.

Kyle

ING will insure anything. just talk to a broker its easy

ING also wanted 10300 a year with 1 minor speeding ticket so thats why im looking elsewere.

I got a solid quote for full insurance on an 89 180sx from RBC Insurance

The Info…
G License
27 years old
2 Minor Tickets in past 3 years
$1850/year full coverage
$1000 deductible

Give them a call
411 is your friend

P.S That quote was on a 10k appraisal

lol holy crap! sorry to hear about that. tried to help :/:

good luck

edit: i just read through your first post and a 15 over has no points. shouldnt really affect insurance. my 15 over didnt, not even on my abstract

stop giving people my broker !!! lol

btw i pay 88$ per month

Different number dumb dumb.

Thanks to the number provided by Chris/Martino Ive found my best quote of 457/Month If anyone has another number they can provide me that would be great if not ill be taking this on monday.

called state farm today, there callin me back tomorow with a quote cuz i called after hours.

got a quote from certas 200/month for my 89’ silvia, and no pics required since its just liability coverage :slight_smile:

60 in a 50 ticket
improper licence ticket (got caught trivin a transport with my g)
full g licence since 05’, got g1 in 03’
currently insured and have been since 2004
no accident/claims/cancelations/suspensions

number is 1-877-699-9923
hope this helps