Help. Jdm insurance yikes

Well, state farm told me, no rhd.

So yeah.

I need to put insurance on my 180.

I searched but all i found was crapped out thread bitching about rhd cars.

I want to get insurance lined up this week. If anyone can forward me to a good broker, or anything that could help id greatly appriate it.

My state farm broker is really really good and freind and fam have used him for ages and gives me a wicked ass deal on price, is there maybe a way to approach it?

I read something about 19a insurance. Shopuld i ask for one of these policy?

:frowning: help.

Didn’t you have a GTR? was it never insured?

well. I’ve already inquired and my insurance company does insure RHD. “The personal”, a sub-division of Desjardins. Try either or.

I never had the gtr on the road. I bought a gorgeous 180sx. I love it.

I’m using intact insurance; formally ING Direct… They’re stopping insurance on RHD Dec. 31st apparently… so I got my insurance before the deadline.

All companies offer 19A policies.

It’s their choice if they accept you or not.

Why doesnt everyone with a 180 or silvia just by a piece of junk rusted out 240 for $200 (or free) and switch the vin onto the rhd car. Cut the car up into super small pieces and bring it to a metal yard and make some money back.

If they ask you swapped everything.

??I thought this was the best and smartest way??

SEARCH there’s your help

***ninja edit you tried to fuck over brendan(simplemind7) so go f urself

the company im with Aviana, or something like that insured my 180sx, its 200 a month, BUTT!!! the only reason why they insured it is because my dad has a convoy deal or something like that multiple vehicles they just insured it as a 240sx price, and put down 180sx on the slip. so you may be able to get that kinda deal through your brocker

extremely illegal, and they will eventually catch on

I love how I fucked someone when for

1. Brenden said motor was good, which it wasn’t, found out later
  2. bunch of mystery problmes(not big deal)
  3. STOLE MY FUCKING WHEELS after dropped off to sell to mark, in good faith of payment.

Im such a asshole?

1. Sold someone a 40 year old car that had rust? Who knew? lol
  2. Sold someone a car with all prev owners contact info and all details about car.
  3. went along with his deal. It was HIS idea to trade, it was HIS idea to accept my offer. I dont own a gun, i know it wasnt to his head, thus being able to make his own decisions.

Furthermore, why dont YOU stay out of a mess thats NONE of Your buisness and keep doing what you were doing and ill do the same?

hip hip, HORRAY

lol super super illeagal. omgfgggggg

jail?
fraud?
Ill take two.

lol

Lets all jus get along and do like this man…

bahahahahahaha lol jokes.

I was trying to aquire curency and look at me now, broke, no gf, 180sx and no insurance for it lol

so you bought the 180sx and didnt investigate the insurance!! WOW… this topic is all over the forum or you can phone a RHD dealer for help. I would tell you but smashed the Skyline and I dont want bad drivers to get RHD and mess up a good thing with insurance, cause i do plan on getting a DD RHD again.

lol Brenden crashed it. Ive owned 4 rhd cars before. They were all conversions mind, but ive been driving rhd since is was 17.

There is f-all for search, cuz all the threads become this, lol

who insured your previous RHD cars?

They were converted so insurance probably didn’t know.

rbc insures rhd cars, had my gtr with them for 170/mo,

Nordic insures RHD.
Desjardins insures RHD for cheapest.
RBC insures RHD
Intact insures RHD