RICE: someone please buy this 180sx and put it out of its missery :(

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=260300540&ImageIndex=1

could be that. i think they were going for a sunfire look (Y) lmao… what a shame

Cory that guy has been tryin to sell that car for a long time has a huge history of prolems starting with the body kit lol

starting with the body kit??? i think it started with the owner and went on from there

HAHAHA thanks guys I love my car and appreciate the bs comments, it makes me realize why I havent been on this site in so long. Everybody has a different style, and clearly myne is different then most of yours, none the less you dont see me knocking your cars cuz they are patchy, or painted flat colours. Also this is the first time i posted it up for sale so I dont know which car you were thinking of boost-hungry. Thx to those who defended it. You guys know the hard work taken to mod. laterz

Well… not taking sides but that car is pretty patchy too. Front bumper is sagging in the middle and it looks like the car is painted all differant shades of white and finishes for each body part. So although they are smashing your choice of “mods” and your car overall, i wouldn’t use the fact that most of these guys have “patchy” cars painted “flat colours” to defend your stance cause you’re shooting yourself in the foot. Oh and it would mean more to most of these guys if you had more than 17 posts too…

And ofcourse no post of this matter would be complete without…

You madd?

LOL no I just take it where it is coming from. What do you drive? I assume it is one of the patchy flat cars I was talking about. Btw… its spelled “Different” not “differant” so clearly I wont be taking insults from a kid who can’t spell. :slight_smile:

It’s okay, I fixed your post so you can give someone else English lessons for making one spelling mistake without looking like a douche.

Well if you want to be all technical and shit you spelled mine, 'cause, and later wrong (clearly done on purpose but we’ll note it anyways) and you don’t know how to use contractions properly as in the case of “havent” (haven’t) and “dont” (don’t).

And please, continue with your streak of not searching nor posting on son “cuz” it has been nice without garbage like this. Oh and I wasn’t bashing your car, it might actually be pretty decent under all the pop bottles you call “aero”. I even stated that i liked your rims! But seriously, lay off the need for speed and hot import nights a bit and perhaps invest in some aero that doesn’t make your car look like its been covered in loose plastic wrap.

Abbreviations are not spelling mistakes, but thx 4 the hlp bro.

I’m just stating that you fail at English and car modding in general. Sorry about your luck. Do you want some rice with your English lesson?

Nice one. But seriously, what do you drive? a festiva, tempo, or a fire fly? do you even like 240/180sx’s? “cuz” incase you hadn’t noticed in all your 216 posts, this is called SON240 for enthusiasts, not haters. And a true car guy would not mock another guys car “cuz” they know the work it takes. “Thx” :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

So… Just because you can’t afford to “mod” your car, you have to get dirty with the “ppl” that can? good call.

haha, awesome.

Ahhhh and to think. We almost went an intire winter without any e-beefs… Honestly tho car would look alot nicer if it was one solid color. Im not a fan of the bumper or the wing but shit to each their own.

Fair enough.

Wait, who said I can’t afford to mod my car? Was it because I don’t have a retardedly huge spoiler, ridiculous looking aero, altezza tails, Drift King plate, weird 2-tone paint job you got off FnF, and fuzzy dice hanging from my rearview? I like 240’s too much to ruin them I guess.

It had to happen eventually lol, I was getting bored.

totally posting this on jdmr. ahahaha

Lol, I still think its because you cant afford it. Do you even have an engine mod? or do you think your car is best with the stock KA24DE? Come on, you can do better. I love 240’s and Im sure yours is clean (stock) but I like mine RICED! Sorry about your lack of funds vs my ricer mods.

http://www.jdmrides.ca/forum/lol-180sx-t77117.html?p=1164295

lol at butthurt ricer.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

cant afford it? yet you were the one selling your car.

ahahahaha

dumbass.

Lol Dylan you tool, there are other reasons to sell your car retard. Ie. wanting something better, growing up and wanting something more practical, or just seeing what happens. which all 3 are the reasons why I have posted my car for sale. Honestly, I could care less if it sells or not. But thanks for coming out you fucking sped.

If you have so much money, then why not keep it and buy another car.

dumbass.