RICE: someone please buy this 180sx and put it out of its missery :(

I didn’t say I think mine was the best, there’s tons of cars better than mine, unfortunately your’s isn’t one of them… And I’d rather do the driver mod than an engine mod trying to prove myself to a ricer, no point of having a quick/nice car if you can’t drive:

Maybe you should of held onto all that money you had and spent some time learning how to drive.

1. Something better? Do you mean with a little more rice? Or that you just realize you’ve ruined this one too much?

2. Growing up? If you grew up you’d probably agree that your car is riced out and that you are a FnF fanboi, or at least were when you were modding it.

Sorry to break it to you man, but your car looks riced out, the only thing its missing is neon’s… or is it? And… if your talking about engine mods. An engine bay pic, would assist your sale if you have anything done to it in the first place other than the stock CA/SR it came with. To be honest, the outside appearance of that car… I wouldn’t be surprised if your only ‘engine mod’ is an exhaust.

to the defense, alot of work and time has gone into this car, even though it isnt to most of our tastes it should still be recognized how much effort actually went into this car. I have seen this guy drift before, he does know what he is doing, considering I have seen many just sitting on the sidelines hating on people doing it and failing i dont think you can say anything. That also brings up another point, people follow trends, probably half of you want your cars like this but dont actually have the balls to do it because of fear of riticule. I used to rag on riced out cars but the owners actually like their cars, why should i hate on something someone actually likes. thats my 2 cents.

Dylan, what’s the point of having 3 cars? Dumb ass.

And i’m sorry your car is just like everyother stock 240 out there, atleast get some rims and lower the poor thing.

And atleast i drift and am not a poser, regardless of what my car looks like, has your car even seen the track?

And i do have more engine mods other than the exhaust and stock SR20DET.

Kid lives in Belleville, this is the second 240/180 has has made look like this… Most of you should know him my his plates ( DRFTKNG) Car was silver when he baught from an importer, had aftermarket 180 sides and rear etc with what looked like a bings lip but not since it came from japan with it on from there… tore interior out and put reactive interior etc… it did have 6 subs or something in the rear hatch area would be a clean chassis at least to start off of but other then that it would have to be stripped down.

I dont understand how him and his friends think some of what they do is cool… ie take for instance the aero on it how rice front bumper and the side are actually the nice 180 sides it came with but he molded cavalier rice sides to the bottoms of them same with the rear… he added the wing etc etc etc… To each their own but i dunno… He is an alright guy buy really needs to stop looking at mags from 2001 and see what styles people are going with now…

ON bright side he doesnt have a Cavalier Tattoo’d on his forearm… (inside joke for those around Bville Ktown area )

My car is stock? A rb30/26 isnt stock in a cefiro. Go buy some huggies and lets go for a spin. My Stances cost half as much as your fucking car. My wheels cost as much as your car.

Sell it and buy a z24. You dumb hick.

Maybe reading my prev posts might help. Some bacround on the people your “trying” to chirp, might make you look like less of a ass, kinda hard to look past the car.

Ahahahaahahaha and now he tells everyone hes a pro drifter with some fully build sliding shitheap.

Dylan, what’s the point of having 3 cars? Dumb ass.

And i’m sorry your car is just like everyother stock 240 out there, atleast get some rims and lower the poor thing.

And atleast i drift and am not a poser, regardless of what my car looks like, has your car even seen the track?

And i do have more engine mods other than the exhaust and stock SR20DET.

He does speak truth guys… He was out a shanni once or twice … actually did well for a beginner, even ripped a side skirt off if I remember correctly. Engine isnt stock, has a tubular mani etc etc etc… I cant remember just goin by what Ive been told a long time ago

If i went to a track day, It doesnt give me the right to start caling out people on the forum that 1. Have a much nicer car or car(s) then them 2. Have a broader knoledge of these cars 3. track experience etc.

Kind of makes himself look like a ass, ugly shitbox or not.

First off each to their own, if you wanna make your car look like that, then fine your choice. I’d suggest getting your eyes checked but still your choice. People have opinions and haters gonna hate, but you can’t start chirping people, your not in a position to chirp people, especially when you don’t know anything about what your saying.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

RB30 with a 32GTR RB26 head. Dickhead.
I cant remember how manytimes ive been to the track.
There is pics, see my build thread

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Jesse: Wait, you just can’t climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box!

Edwin: It’s not how you stand by your car, it’s how you race your car.

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car… Granny shiftin’ not double clutchin’ like you should. You’re lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn’t blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?
Extra: You Tell him Dominic. Get out of here
Dom: Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block… and replace the piston rings you fried.
[closes bonnet of car]
Dom: Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning’s winning.
[Crowd cheers in agreement]

Ok the first line of that was for Dylan, the rest was for psuja. My bad i should have made it clearer.

Then why did you start chirping?

LOL

You were chirping me.

But still, you may have a nice car, but it still doesn’t make you any less of a jack ass. Thank you, that is all.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

No dylan. Only the first line appied to you. The rest was for the other kid.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

No dylan. Only the first line appied to you. The rest was for the other kid.

Is this you?

http://www.profilebrand.com/funny-pictures/category/cartoons/704_cool-story-bro-wrestler.gif

Are you sure that’s all YOU want me to do? Shouldn’t I get some more rice? I think what you really want me to do is this:

Will i b kewl enaff 4 u den?!?? Plz 2 say yesz broman

Typical ricer, thinking more is better; What you trying to compensate for man?

The s15 tails actually look okay on a eclipse. lol. wtf

Minus the gay roll bar and the paint, its not THAT bad.

Wait, What? Really? Gay airbrush/vinyl, big dual exhausts, huge aluminum wing, roll bar with what looks like Plexiglas holding in a NOS? bottle, a nice checklist of parts on the door. But it’s okay guys, a lot of time and money went into gaying up that car, that makes it okay. Right?

Bahaha psulja your a dumb ass. Look you "like your car boring and stock, I like my car fast and ricey. simple. Get over it. not your car it’s mine. deal with it broski.

I never said I liked my car slow and stock lol. I bought it end of last season, if I keep it, I plan to get coils in spring and boost the KA next winter.

Don’t get so bum hurt because people don’t like your riced POS, you’re just making the rest of us S-chassis owners look bad. Like everyone else said, lose the rice kit, 2-tone paint, wing, and tails and your car will actually pretty nice, and you’ll probably get a lot more positive hits on your FS ad. Or just stick to Hon-duh’s, you might fit in better.