Ricer rant response

#40 was the worst

I can’t believe you have a life, let alone 10 minutes worth of one to waste.

i love kids who can’t spell, act like they’re the **** cause they went to one semester of community college, buy someone elses already built car, and think they’re awesome. **** yourself hurtin feelinz or w/e. you suck at life and i hope you enjoy the car you didn’t build. god i’m sick of these ****ing ricers. and btw, if you wanna make your civic faster, lose weight, you don’t have the torque to spare. how low does my iq have to be to get my hands on one of those decals for my rear window? please put more stickers and decals on your car that misrepresent it.

dude you just spell whatever out. this is not text on gayspace. go f uck yourself with a chainsaw.

#1. Shut the f.uck up you fat little faggot.

#2. SHUT THE F.UCK UP YOU FAT LITTLE FAGGOT.

#3. $50,000 is not a lot of money.

#4. If you think it’s so much money, why are you driving a busted ass 14 year old piece of **** Honda?

#5.

#6. You are not black. You’re not down. You’re a fat little poser from Western PENNSYLVANIA with a faggy little lip ring.

#7.

#8. Please let your girlfriend know that I do self-esteem classes. Seeing her standing next to you, it’s so obvious. It’s such a shame to see a pretty little slampig like that with no self respect whatsoever. Also know that my classes will involve real men going balls deep into her every orifice.

Hi Tony and welcome to Pittspeed.
You are right on about that guy with the neon r/t. He has been full of shit since we all can remember. Mad props to you for calling him out and calling his girlfriend a fatty. Going from the pics, your girl is pretty hot. She must get wet when you power shift at 8900 rpm on your way to 11.6’s in the western pennsylvania sunset.
Although you may be a ricer yourself, don’t let a tiburon enthusiast talk down to you. Even if all the tiburon and neon owners formed an alliance against you, their effort would be fruitless, because they drive girls cars. Like instead of plastic balls hanging from their exhaust pipes, they would have a firm set of rubber labias.
It could be worse though, at least you’re not that AW bushwhacker girl who bought big tits yet refuses to show them off to anyone.

x2

you’re getting fucking lame in your old age.

Welcome to the site. Feel free to join us in the other sections. :slight_smile:

X3

Seems like a respectable young man… Welcome.

FLAME ON!!! ,lol welcome:owned:

To the writer of ricer rant (Jeff King) I to am in the car club Hurtin Feelinz and do not like the fact that you and other members of the pittspeed website have bashed my freind second i was in that car that night and remeber it pretty well i also remeber that the civic you wer in sags on the drivers side alittle lower then on the passenger side you may want to get that fixed. you released info about him on a web site pictures and other things you also complained about how he cut you off then you high beamed us blah blah blah blah maybe if you would budget your spending on food and bigger clothing you could afford a faster car or you could just be like any other RICER as you say and buy the si badge off ebay why should you car wut i think well i happen to work at allegheny county court and again wut you did is illegal you probally will act like a bad a$$ and say you dont care blah blah blah i just want to remind you just because you are a Volunteer fire fighter (wacker) does not make you allowed to break the law i would hope that you would do the right thing and take all that off about tony but im sure you are to much of a internet tough guy that you will prob look me up and post me on here next go ahead try and find me just remeber wut goes around comes around thanks by the way is that a first gen srt4 you got there nice lol

honestly, If you dont want your pictures on the web, get off myspace.

secondly, “Hurtin Feelinz” :bowrofl:

that is all

to bad…so sad…:crying:

:crying: :bowrofl:

So when you say that you work at the Allegheny County Courthouse, do you actually have a real job or are you just on the maintenance crew? Because based on the way you talk, I HIGHLY doubt you do anything that has to do with the legal process. Also, what about Jeff’s actions were illegal, is this something you learned in law school, or was it something you picked up when studying for the bar exam? He posted pictures of the Chin that he found on the internet that had already been posted. And I don’t think the fact that he is a volunteer firefighter ever came into the situation. Now go mop some floors douchebag.

:rofl:

Holy shit. Change the name from Hurtin Feelinz to Not Punctuatin. It must be some type of requirement for membership. :smiley: I’m just messing with you, type however you want.

Does Hurtin Feelinz have a website where I could inquire about joining the club?

Looking for info such as bylaws, requirements, sponsoring opportunities, etc.

edit:
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vb7k1eYfT8”]YouTube - carlisle hurtin feelinz crew mike si[/ame]

you guys?