Ricer rant response

Beating a Riced Out Civic is Like Winning The Special Olympics, Yea You Won, But your still Retarded

did they come up with hurtin cause that would have been the person in front the car wow that was stupid of them

my car isn’t show-worthy, but my ability to ghost ride the whip, would bring nothing but rave reviews to the club

of course, you have to be outside the car to push it…

Here’s a gem from another Hurtin Feelinz member. These guys are classic:

i am jim c i love my goob(ashley) i drive a 2000 ford ranger its about to be slammed on air ride i roll with HURTIN FEELINZ car crew i live middle class becasue i live in the damn projects i work at the county i dont do shit there i dont have ght i drink LITE. i drink like a pirate MY CAT WILL KICK YOUR CATS ASS MILLER LITE ALL NATURAL PILSNER BEER GREAT TASTE LESS FILLING (yes thats his whole name we just call him miller) i put my pants on one leg at a time

http://www.myspace.com/ffcsizzle

2 toned passat :zzz:

:rofl:

chad i hope that’s a joke and that really isn’t a part of that person’s myspace…

edit: I have lost all faith in humanity…

The joke is in your asian pants!

is that you on the left?!? EXPOSED!!

:rofl:

On ffcSizzle’s myspace, if you highlight his favorite movies area, he has typed “The fast and the furious movies” in white so that you can’t see it. :rofl:

So exactly what “Feelinz” are this club “Hurtin”?

Obviously their cars are not nice… or fast…

And they all talk like retards.

Must be something we are missing here.

Good question.

ahahahahahahahahahhaha

whats even more funny is he thinks hes making close to 200whp …you need alot more then just itr internals homo,…man i love this site…and what makes it even more funny is hes FAT!!!..like obiese…quick …with maybe a 120 lbs. asian driving it…200whp…hahahhaha… and my weed wacker makes 60 blade hp…get a life…you best pray you dont see me because i’ll make fun of you and your crew publicly and hurt all your feelings

My feelinz are hurtin’ now, so I’m getting a kick out of these replies.

Wow… 200 WHP… Both of my vehicles have over 300 RWHP… But he has got me beat on Style and he has a much bigger chin and he wears his hat sideways. I was just never invited to wear my hat sideways, i think that comes with the Hurtin Feelinz crew…

Actually, I think the bandana over your face is the first step. You need to get that before you can be promoted wearing the sideways hat that is 3 sizes too big, still has the stickers on it, and is not the team colors

and this thread is still gold.

Do you think if i get a horrible paint job a wing that makes my car look like a shopping cart and a fart can, I could then maybe skip over the bandanna initiation?

This is the same civic that tryed racing my buddy for like 15 miles down 51 revving at him every chance he got.