Ricer Rant

Since when is 50K per year a lot of money? especially when you’re welding shit all day long. :rofl:

Funny thing is, even if he is making $50K, it is not because he actually has been successful or because he is woth $50K, it is because the wonderful union that he is in says that the employer is required to pay him $50K just because he is in the union. So he shouldn’t be throwing around the $50K number like it is some sort of accomplishment.

no degree needed to be a boilermaker…luck is on his side.

i never said it was a lot of money. early 20’s with only a HS diploma…50k isn;t bad.

I found this site by losing in a epic race to the godfather himself whitey… I then would lose about 90% of all other races then I realized my car was a slow pos…I realized I was a noob and still posted here after getting beat on by everyone… I realized everyone is cool and got over it…

you just keep giving us more to make fun of you for.

Until you realize you are 50 and you are still doing the same thing for the same pay.

some people like stability and a good pension over risk and reward :dunno:

who cares what the guy makes.

No dude, I would have lent you mine. That is what friends are for. Evidently this guy doesn’t have any especially on here.

and some people like slow, busted, ugly ass Hondas. :rofl:

:rofl:

And some people “like Cawk” like dickstain up there. :dunno:

Dude seriously why is that still under your name?

I will f ucking bitch slap you like Jet Li … Thats just how I roll mother f ucker.

because I’m too lazy to change it, and because I love Cawk so much.

You do love it … and you weren’t “too lazy” last night

faster than anything you’ve ever owned. :rofl:

:nono:

:rofl: never was even with that pussy bottle

how the fuck did I miss this thread?

anyways, are you absolutely sure its only 90%? Im thinking that number might be a little higher