Ricer Rant

lol. i got another girl.

we can talk it out. i promise i will be nice.

:asshole the point of ignore list is not to see. thanks for quoting him

my google is broken. like my diploma!lol

stop the talk. somebody will man-up

if you think its a bluff; call it.

look it up. im not your academic advisor.

im lonely…

this shit is bananna’s

hello

you get more than bananas for dinner. yur mom told me.

look it up. im not your academic advisor.

You asked someone to test you so I did, then you post this. You are sending mixed signals.

28 going on 12

i will still be fixing shit my way if anybody wants to visit me. im tired from typing for high school diploma rates.

stick to iran contra. norman

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B4Lrl9pdAA”]YouTube - A Love Ballad[/ame] jsc theme song

well thats it for me we’ll let the morning crew pick this up

your brother loves you no matter what you are.

can i borrow 5 bucks? c i promise i will pay it back real soon.

come on… one of you mafioso will help me.

OK 3 dollars and i will pay you back 10.

Jesus Christopher, its the internet. It really cracks me up. Yeah I probly get flamed more than anyone on here right now, but the difference between me and most, is that I realise what it is. And I know most of these dudes are cool in person. Think about it, you people from “hurtin feelinz” are trying to fight people over trash talk online?! WTF …Well I g2g cut parts off my car, bye.

fuck it. i worked hard for my degree and my investments and people will insult me for asking for suggestions. u can have my degree. bring it to the streets. my uncle jimmy did 15 and my uncle richie did 4. and they are good guys never caused trouble and i will do 30 for what i believe in. be nice or fuckin step up, no matter who you are.

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/y_so_srs.jpg

You need to lighten up dude. :rofl:

dam dude relax,ur the one trying to fight everyone,so u should look them up,im stupid with no degree! come look me up boy!:smiley:

Good morning!!!

You hit the nail on the head, just a good ole’ boy. :boink

Morning crew checkin’ in. Glad to see jcs kept the douchery alive. :jerkit:

UPDATE TRUE STORY!

Well i found myself at Walmart last night with my GF xmas shopping in west mifflin and as i turn a corner who do i see?! The chin of death and his hideous gf,he was walking all tough and all ghetto fabbed out. So i preoceed to tell my GF about the story and she asks why i am laughing. Long story short we get out of the store and i go through the lot to get out and what do i see, a POS camo honda with front and back loops sticking out of the bumper so i go up to it and i wanted to wrap my chains on the back one nad pull it but my GF bitched so i tell her hold on and i pull two cars down on the other side and walked over and pissed on his wheel and back of his bumper,lmfao! My gf sat there and just shook her head. So to you you tubby lil fuck there are people around who you have no clue about so id watch what you guys say on here cause next time someone who is a total fuck might scratch that fine paintjob of yours or pull the car into the middle of Lebanon church you dumb fucks!

:bowrofl: wow

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: