Ricer Rant

carpenters are cool. my brother is a carpenter an his f-150 is really fast it would definitly beat paul walker and come real close to beating vin diesel.

What the fuck are you talking about?

carpenter: oak trim, you get it. you guys are so fast my caddy looked like it was retired with neat shades that cover your regular glasses like an older person would wear. you guys are so witty, im just trying to keep up.

:dunno:

im talking about using diesel fuel on a daily driver like im in germany where it is cheaper than petro in 1987. and im really fast by the way.

“lifes a beach” lol

Not only have you proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are dumber than fuck, your spelling is atrocious to boot. I award you one point.

thanks for the award i will keep it in mind when i cash my paycheck. which is terrible since i spent like a million dollard on my Carnegie Mellon education. i should of played stupid and fit in with you guys. you think my degree is a lie. you should hear my SAT scores.lol

we should date. you seem like a nice boy!

who says "atrosius’ unless they want to get fucked. i still cant smell it.lol

i like chicks that bitch alot. reminds me of home

This thread was entertaining when you were trying to be a hardass. Now you just look like a complete moron and the thread is just full of your stupid ramblings. You bore me.

Why isn’t this faggot banned yet?

nice spelling. seriously i still want to park the cars.

i bet you are friends with darkstar. hes a funny mofo.

ban me??? just trying to fit in. administrators are smart. they see i just want to make friends.

dude seriously, acid trips are BAD FOR YOU,

lets have a group hug. it seems like a real solution.

i know. i never even planned on a trip. CRAZY

who is gonna beat me up?

in for ban.

My daddy can beat up your daddy!

x26896789598

Ban

BANNAGE PLZ K THX

How did you buy a car when you were 21 that is a 2003 and you were born in 1980?

YOU FAIL AT MATH!

Welcome to the board TROLL!

Ban!

Holy fuck what is going on in here… haha