Ricer Rant

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/imahomoanddrivethiscar.jpg

Nuff said

i think you like me. maybe we should get more acquainted.

nice isn’t it bought that when i was 21. its still in my garage 54,000 miles want to buy it? i will throw in my engineering degree.

Sleeper, I think he wants to blow you :hitit:

took that wit my celly yo. you down wit that.

not blow him; just tease him a bit.

g’s up hoes down.

wtf is going on in here? yikes

You have a B.S. in engineering but yet you can’t figure out how to NOT automerge a double post? This whole time i have been saying your an idiot but now i actualy believe i am right:stick:

one more page gangstas.

theres no boobies…just alot of “faggotry” i think is the word darkstar would use?

i like mustangs the best by the way.

Engineers and spelling don’t usually go hand in hand, so you slide on that one.

i am an idiot. that is obvious. but your still my favorite sleeper. have a good beddy-by. pleasent dreams

“slide” my grandpa used a slide-rule. thats how he knew datsun was gonna turn into a nissan.

I dont. That thing was the biggest piece of shit I ever owned.

:rofl: You’re starting to scare me with these ramblings… or maybe I’m slow and just not following. :hsugh:

lets race like vin diesel and paul walker. my caddy is real slow my grandma wont race me in her grand national.

looks like you have a trans -am. thats a good car. if you got the right one. but one of these guys will tell me what car is the right one. they git the VIN in their wallet.

yu got a dodge rambler? i bet that is really fast. 4 on the floor? dude is it a hemi?

Ok, anyone who forgot to take their medicine today raise your hand…

Now go take a double or triple dose please.

i will not take medicine til everybody respects me like vin diesel. he drives really fast in his really cool car.

I’m having fun reading this.

Ban

yeah zach your really cool too. wanna race?

ban me cause im faster than vin diesel. thats not fair, did you ban paul walker?

jc - Something didn’t happen to go awry during one of the Psych department’s experiments, did it? :slight_smile:

Well, as amusing as all of this is, I’m supposed to be staining some oak trim right now, so you guys continue on with the fun.