Ricer Rant

you would lose, that lsx makes more power at every rpm more then you. chad will still reel you in from a sh tty fwd launch. just face it your car is a slow 2 cammer.

did you seriously just copy and paste those specs off of car & driver as a legitimate argument?

I always enjoyed the ability of this site to turn the topic from one subject into a completely different one and/or shift the attention from the original poster onto a different poster within the same thread.

Jper is the OG ricer Jim Eh

No idea about that person, their ways, and apparently the banning of him.

your a ****ing idiot. Have you ever ran your car at a track? Slips? 60 ft times? My old 3.8 sc would of whipped on that thing, your a typical faggot ass flamer with a typical mustang with typical bolt on parts. Do some research other than the net (I.E. real racing and times) then talk, can we please ban this faggot yet? Did i mention your an idiot casue if not i really would like to get it through your head that you are:tool:

0-60 mph 6.0 sec (est)
1/4 mile 14.3 sec @ 98.1 mph (est)

Notice the “est”…guys have thrown drag radials on otherwise stock LS4 cars and gone 13.4-13.5. I test drove a bunch recently, they move. He’d get you. You might take him 0-60 if he spins really bad but beyond that he’s got your daddy.

Edit: Not trying to be a dick and flame you (looks like enough bandwagoners are doing that already), just sayin’…for FWD land barges the LS4 cars move out, don’t underestimate them.

And I’m sure both cars could beat the camo’d Civic that the topic of this thread. :smiley:

how the fawk did i miss this thread??? smokindiesel this is your fault.

anyways after further review of his picture…i can see why he feels the need to make fun of others looks.

now onto a more serious note.This question is for the same ass clown in the camo barbie car. If you could go back just once in your life; what would it be? i think you should strongly consider when you were still in the “considering abortion stage” of your mothers pregnancy. just picture it. you could walk up to your mother, who at the time is around 2 months pregnant, and urge her to use that rusty coat hanger shes holding in her right hand. maybe coax her with a shot to calm the nerves. hell lie if need be tell her it will only hurt for a second. because in the long run she is saving the world from yet another raging douche bag wanna be. that sir, should be your one trip in the delorean.

you can tell its winter…

lol no just a bad week

I will mouth rape you woman:op:

so help me god i will hog tie you to this cu-nts camo fag ride until you have fully expierenced how it feels to drop the soap. he can give you his man love and rub his chin fat all over you.

:rofl: at this entire thread.

As long as you hog tie me while your naked that is fine:doh:

in for the archives

will let this play out awhile longer… hopefully the kid posts up.

she doesn’t shave

So 80’s shaggy carpet style?:down:

worse it’s like andre the giant

x2. This is nuts.