Ricer Rant

My toro likes a challenge:bigthumb:

hahahaha winter bush is a no go

Adam didn’t plant seeds this year?

you shave it in the winter so the cobwebbs cant form and no one hangs a candy cane on it.

• offical cabin fever thread 08, keep it open and make it the largest junk thread :bigok:

I actuallt have ran it at the track, best time was 14.0 do not know where the slips are at the time (not just some excuse) or I would give you a mph and 60’ time. I love how everyone on here loves to just jump on other peoples cases. This is why pittspeed has gone to ****.

where you been captain obvious

GONE to? arent you only like a day old on here? 14.0? So why did you say it was a 13.9 car? Regardless if i took the dead bodies out of the back of the impala it would run 14.0’s. Your still an idot in my book so please STFU and run your mustang off a cliff

hahaha gross…yes this would be a great thread for cabin fever.

better start waterring it, wouldn’t want a fire

sounds like Jper is back?

TMI

way…way… TMI

that was covered a few pages ago. shouldnt you be erecting david on a front lawn :rofl:

David the Gnome?

wow not what your thinking haha your sick. i just had a bad week involving ppl at work

i remember that cartoon

did you get a oily orgy in the pit again

Bitch, I might be.

why are not out playing on the ice covered roads

I like to drive cautious and avoid ice.

So. i just realized that was the same gay **** stain civic that “attempted to race me a couple weeks ago” his “gsr” couldnt keep up with a 23 year old pupra completely stock with a bad valve tap, LMAO, kid is dude is 100% grade a Ricer, Dont say a gsr civic is fast, A Good Friend of mine once said, “There Is NO Replacement, For Displacement.”

a friend of a friend knows those “hurtin feelins” faggots, they are the biggest pussies in the world and if any of them wants to say something about it please ask steve feldmeier about me.