Ricer Rant

yea but hey you gotta admit 5k in a civic to run 14.9’s, well hell theres not too much good to say about that at all, is there whole “club” civics?:dunno:

Pittspeed has gone to sh1t because of Whinny little crybaby faggots like yousrelf. You b1tch about how bad pittspeed sucks and then keep signing up under different names. If its so bad why do you keep coming back? Because its fun (well used to be). What goes on here now is nothing, you wouldn’t have lasted one day when the site first fired up in 2003. For christ sake we have a motherf@cking curse word sensor now, on Pittspeed! Because of little bitches complaning.

And guess what? Everyone here knows you as the guy who made a dumb descision to cut off his stock exhaust for more power. There is nothing you can do about it now. So f@ck it, Either live with it or find a new website. I quit being a mod after 5 years because I’m sick of dealing with overly sensitive f*ucking douches like you.

cant be Jper ,he dont need this site,its full of assholes!

Shaggy, who gets dibs on Fast04? I’ll sword fight you for him. :finger:

welcome to pittspeed during winter

Haha…that sounds like something my dad or uncle would say…maybe we are becoming old dudes?

I think that this post made the most sense out of all of them in this thread.

Pittspeed was a brutal place back in the day. I got it pretty bad back then for my grand am with an unpainted body kit. I must admit I was the first if not then one of the first to be a hardcore ricer, get ass hurt here, whine then cry followed by a banning only to realize I was being a puss. Its just the struggle to find your place as a part of this website, if you want to be part of it.

If you do not like it then do not come back. If you wanna be a part of it then you have to just fall into your place here. Although, some people never have a place here.

It’s just human nature…people want to fit in, so if a few “cool” people make fun of someone, all the jockriders join in as well. I’ve been watching it happen on car forums since ~2000.

It can be funny, it can be stupid…just depends on the particular situation. Who really cares what someone says to you on an internet forum anyway though.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

motherf ucking w3rd. I NEVER thought I’d see the day where we couldn’t say dirty words on PS. :frowning:

I’ve been taking my rage out on faggot n00bs though, and it has helped take some of the pain away.

god, i hate ricers

i had some idiot try to race me on mcknight before, he was driving this piece of **** 90’s accord with a **** can on it, i was doing exactly the speed limit, and he paced me for about a half mile before he took off

there is someone with a neon that i see every once in a while, the back wing is TALLER than the roof of the car, i dont even know how that passes inspection

the last car to try and race me was a 100% bone stock (well, it looked like it) eclipse like the 2000-2005 style one

the worst one is late 90’s taurus in north hills with the huge fart can…

HAHA, that dude works at pep boys on mcknight road, lmao

i seen him driving today like a tool, it a taurus, it has a huge fart can, and hes a mechanic at pep boys, it must be one of those awesome racing products they sell there

Better than the Taurus running around Natrona Heights with Flowmaster 40’s on it.

that taurus is pretty bad, ill admit i have a can on my pupra, but only cuz the o.e. one rusted out, but even with the exhaust leak on it, that taurus is still obnoxiously louder…sad

id probably pull over and kill myself at that point

lmao, have you guys ever seen the electric blue lumina with the huge ass terminator 3 wing…painted like half grey/white, i seen him around mt. nebo,

Was it the blue one with altezas and steelies?

the worst is a yellow 2006 nissan sentra in that plan near the bellvue bridge.

Is it the black one with yellow flames stickers and a black ricer wing with some over the hill blond woman driving?

no, he had it on there before he started at pepboys, but yea pep boys is THE GREATEST place to get performance parts…:bowrofl: