Ride for Roswell 2011

Doing the 62.5 this year.

100 miles in rain-sweet

Dammit I didn’t even look at the forecast. Oh well, a little rain in the morning I can live with.

I might sign up next year.

I rode my mountain bike around the bloke at a normal pace and it highlighted just how round I am.

We should have a “Girls of Ride for Roswell” thread. The amount of ass in black yoga pants is enough to make any man contemplate bringing chlorophyll and roofies.

LOL

Girls do love flowers.

This is the very reason why I want to show up some how to this after. My latest is just walking up to the party tent with a spandex suit on and bike helmet to discuss the ride. Aparently if you raise $150 you can show up to the tent and stuff for food and music but I am not that dedicated to just drink and not sure if anyone will donate to my “Not riding for Roswell but I just want to drink with hot athletic girls” cause.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9iye89d3N1qzpzfmo1_500.jpg

Chlorophyll? More like Borophyll…

Chlorophyll=green stuff in plants used for photo synthesis

Chloroform=old school anesthetic

I literally just laughed out loud

Could you imagine someone who missed science class at a party trying to knock out girls with a plant leaves?

Back on topic, how does one get passes to show up to the event as a supporter? The spectators part of the site does no where.

Praxair was looking for volunteers to help weren’t they?

Ya but I don’t want to help out. I just wanna enjoy the music and drinks.

If the chlorophyll doesn’t work then the roofies will

I’ll be there working tech at the Berts tent. Maybe I’ll keep my phone handy and take some pictures of some butts.

Hopefully the weather doesn’t keep all the good ass from making an appearance

Charging up my GoPro as we speak for the 30 mile ride :slight_smile: Plenty to pick from I’m sure tomorrow.

Rain held out, wasn’t too cool either, but the wind in my face sucked for the ride back on my 33 mile loop. Overall another great ride though.

Same deal here. Those open fields out in Clarence and stuff were killers. Seeing the layout with the wind in ur face on the way back made me glad i didn’t do the 44, at least this year.

We used to do the 33, but part of the hills just beat you. We have 14 riders on our team and most of us stayed together for the Tonawanda 30 route. Mostly flat, not a lot of traffic. Much easier than Clarence route.
Felt great! It was my 10th year riding and 10th year in remission.