rider down

I got a call from a cop friend of mine yesterday about this crash… he said it was the worst he has ever seen

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/southernsuburbs/story/402252.html

Motorcyclist, 35, killed after hitting metal sign

A 35-year-old South Buffalo man was killed instantly early Monday when he lost control of his motorcycle, which slammed into a metal warning sign on Route 5 in Lackawanna, just yards from the Buffalo city line.

Darin C. Tesmer, of Downing Street, was pronounced dead at the scene after the accident, which occurred at about 12:35 a. m., Lackawanna police said.
Tesmer was eastbound on Route 5, just past the on-ramp for Ridge Road, when his motorcycle crashed, and his head struck a yellow and black warning sign, according to police. His body and the vehicle landed about 65 yards from the point of impact.
Witnesses told police that the motorcycle driver was speeding.

they are not ok

Are you ok though? Thats all that really matters.

no

IIRC the sign’s are small

gross.

was it a sportbike?

you know i did not ask but im sure HD

wow, that blows :tdown: I wonder what kind of bike he was on.

RIP

I knew him for many years, I went to school with his younger brother and used to skateboard with him back in the day. He rode a yamaha or honda cruiser type bike. Its crazy.

sry to here sean

oof. heads are gonna roll for that.

If he was speeding it HAD to be a sportbike. Just HAD to. Damn sportbikes, we should take them off the road.

and RIP

Yeah, I gotta call his brother and give my condolences.

↑↑Read above post. He didnt have a sportbike.

^ My sarcasm sucks. I know

A bit ironic I’d say.

Horrible. RIP

There was a cruiser down on the I90 today right before the 400, guy seemed alright but did a damn good job backing up traffic

the guy lived a block from me and worked at my moms work r.i.p

That’s a construction zone and posted at 40mph. Loose gravel, poor lighting and uneven pavement the whole way. I feel bad, but WTF… Definitely not the place to be screwing around.

They just put that “witnesses say he was speeding” bullshit to make everyone think speeding is the real cause of accidents which in turn makes the public think “PULL OVER ALL THEM DAMN SPEEDERS!” so the lazy police force can just sit in one spot with their radar on collecting more money from the people.

The fact is if he was doing 41 in a reduced-speed zone saying 40, they’d say he was speeding but his speed probably wasn’t even a factor. It very rarely ever is unless it’s excessive, like 30-40 over or more.

RIP

qft.

i’m ok…