Surprised nobody posted this: RIP 3 motorcyclists crash on Upper Mountain Road

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/niagara/Upper-Mountain-Road-crash-claims-life

LEWISTON, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Niagara County Sheriff says they were trying to stop two motorcyclists, 23-year-old Jeremy Carlstedt and 24-year-old David Zuppa, both from Lockport, on Tuesday night around 10 p.m. However, both motorcycles took off when they tried to stop them.

Both bikers lost control around a curve and crashed on Upper Mountain Road in Lewiston shortly after the pursuit started. Carlstedt died on the scene. Zuppa was taken to ECMC.

Running from the cops…

ticket > death

people need to cut the shit and just fucking stop trying to run from the cops.

Meh. I was too busy wrecking my own bike in Colden to post this. Although when I was at Degraff the nurse said that Mercy Flight was flying one of the idiots in.

Darwin +1

for sure.

2 idiots dying like this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I hope they weren’t on anything good as that would be the only loss here, some nice bikes.

Shitty all around

I’m not sure if he was on the board but some nyspeeders were friends with him.

lucky you arent dead, degraff is the most hack hospitol in the state

a mexican doctor in a truck stop bathroom > degraff.

Yes I’m bitter, you don’t take someone who just had a stroke and is on blood thinners, in for gallbaldder surgery, accidentally knick thier liver, put 1 staple in it, knick the persons aorda, and just sew him back up and let him bleed out in recovery. Then flea the country when you get sued for mal practice, and 10 years later, it only settles for 100 grand.

That place can burn to the fucking ground and I’d fucking laugh and point.

I understand some bikers get away, but why do they even bother, it only takes some lose stones to take you right out on a bike at normal speed, let alone high speed.

lol.

Yep, totally agree.

it’s almost like he knew!! lol

Good people make poor decisions sometimes, he was a good dude I knew him from back in highschool.

RIP

I don’t know them but I have respect for those who have passed.

RIP

Yeah Jeremy was one of the funniest people i knew. A really good guy. He grew one of the sweetest beards iv ever seen… He knew alot of people that cared for him and will miss him.His wake is this saturday 7-9pm if anyone is going

I don’t wish death upon anyone but running is retarded.

Moto, what happened?

I knew him (Jeremy) personally, he was a really good guy…the two bikes touched when they accellerated and went off the side of the road…Very sad, he was my neighbors brother and i shot the shit with him very frequently I went to the crash site last night with his brother-in-law…a wierd feeling to see where it happend and see marks in the pavement stuff…RIP Jeremy

AngryHero…I will be there right at 7…

Sucks.

I never understood running from the cops. More times than not, you end up crashing. I would rather pay the ticket than wreck my bike or die.

Yikes. Bunch of our friends knew Jeremy, I met him once myself. Seemed like a really good dude. Shame.

Retards…